• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Max Kellerman makes First Take watchable

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Max has been hit in the head one too many times, as pretty much every type of show like that host.
He called out the obvious with Brady nearing the metaphorical cliff.

Still, will never watch.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellerman also said Brady was the greatest QB evah before he said he was gonna fall of the metaphorical cliff within the next 18 months.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has something other than sporting events? Oh yeah, I stopped watching anything on any ESPN station except an event. They are like MTV. Lost their way years ago.

Speaking of MTV, I'm not happy about them taking over VH1 Classic and Palladia and renaming them MTV Classic and MTV Live. MTV Classic could've been a great idea to actually play music videos with the occasional old show (like Beavis and Butthead), but I'm sure it will just be a dumping ground for every old series to re-run ad infinitum, like Real World, Laguna Beach, and all that crap with no music relate at all.

MTV live has already started running videos instead of live material. MTV, MTV2 and VH1 all run movies to fill time that have nothing to do with music as well.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of MTV, I'm not happy about them taking over VH1 Classic and Palladia and renaming them MTV Classic and MTV Live. MTV Classic could've been a great idea to actually play music videos with the occasional old show (like Beavis and Butthead), but I'm sure it will just be a dumping ground for every old series to re-run ad infinitum, like Real World, Laguna Beach, and all that crap with no music relate at all.

MTV live has already started running videos instead of live material. MTV, MTV2 and VH1 all run movies to fill time that have nothing to do with music as well.

Early 80's I was screaming "I want my MTV!" Funny how that ended up working out. And I have never watched anything no video related to MTV other than bevis and butthead. Their reality shit was so not my thing.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max is cool, he just try too hard to be funny.

I love how people hate Stephen A for screaming, but this show would lose ratings if he wasn't on the show.

Yes, for those that don't understand, a lot of black dudes get emotional and loud when they are debating.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love how people hate Stephen A for screaming, but this show would lose ratings if he wasn't on the show.

Yes, for those that don't understand, a lot of black dudes get emotional and loud when they are debating.

200_s.gif

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellerman is ok. Knows boxing really well. He's an improvement over Bayless but a tuna sandwich would be an improvement over Bayless.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Molly Qerim Makes that show worth watching..imo

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellerman is ok. Knows boxing really well. He's an improvement over Bayless but a tuna sandwich would be an improvement over Bayless.

Can't go wrong with a tuna sandwich!

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that happened to me as well and it had to literally take place within the last 48 hours.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Word. Screamin Stephen makes me laugh with his bombastically and reminds me of a few of the homies.

Max is cool and I doubt he tries to intentionally start fires the way Skip did.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can people watch any sports talk television? Do any of you honestly believe in anything they say? What happened to just showing highlights and having games on television? Now everyone needs there own show. I refuse to watch that shit. For all the people that need to listen to that b.s. to make there day I'm sorry to hear that. GN Peace.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can people watch any sports talk television? Do any of you honestly believe in anything they say? What happened to just showing highlights and having games on television? Now everyone needs there own show. I refuse to watch that shit. For all the people that need to listen to that b.s. to make there day I'm sorry to hear that. GN Peace.
This post made me cringe as do most of your posts.