• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Cassel

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Weeden will do Ok. Lets not forget here who is throwing to. He has Williams and Beasley and a banged up Witten. Lucky, Street, and Butler are all new. I'm not trying to make an excuse for the guy but it's not like he has Rice and Taylor out there. It's time to get the run to pass ratio back right. We had a good chance to win that Cardinal game last yr that he played in until he threw the big pick. No he didn't play particularly well but we were in it.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic but same team.....when's Michael going to see some action at RB?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm just Mr. negative, not excited over this move at all. Lets list the guys he couldn't beat out: Ponder, E.J. Manuel, Josh Freeman and a big bag of nothing. I'm not a fan of multiple subpar retreads. Yes he has league experience, but he's a proven loser. I'd rather go with a young unproven guy are at least a guy who can play 500 ball. I think we're better off with Weeden if this running game can step up and protect him sum. Hell lets call Farve out of retirement. Cassells on my please don't sign list.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its going to be up to the defense, Running game and, Special teams to keep us in games now.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic but same team.....when's Michael going to see some action at RB?
He may not see the field. Randle may have some photos of jerrah mingling with the young "ladies"

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm just Mr. negative, not excited over this move at all. Lets list the guys he couldn't beat out: Ponder, E.J. Manuel, Josh Freeman and a big bag of nothing. I'm not a fan of multiple subpar retreads. Yes he has league experience, but he's a proven loser. I'd rather go with a young unproven guy are at least a guy who can play 500 ball. I think we're better off with Weeden if this running game can step up and protect him sum. Hell lets call Farve out of retirement. Cassells on my please don't sign list.
Fair enough, but can you name one available QB you'do like better?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a must win game. Time for the running game to get going. That byron jones guy can play. He took the eagles te out of that game. That same guy ripped us last season. You add hardy,mcclain and Gregory and this defense is gonna stifle offenses.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was the offensive talent on those team better than Cowboys? I think he is a good insurance policy in case Weeden wet the bed or get injured

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, but can you name one available QB you'do like better?
I'd rather stick with Weeden, maybe we could have traded for Hasselback or Vick. All or better Options then Cassell IMO. To trade you have to have a willing partner so I think Weeden and Moore are options I don't mind trying. I just don't see Cassell as a viable solution.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the offensive talent on those team better than Cowboys? I think he is a good insurance policy in case Weeden wet the bed or get injured
Buffalo has a great deal of Talent at wr, Minnesota not so much. Cassell to me is Rob Johnson 2.0 He looks and sound like the prototypical QB but when the lights come on he's a dear in headlights.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather stick with Weeden, maybe we could have traded for Hasselback or Vick. All or better Options then Cassell IMO. To trade you have to have a willing partner so I think Weeden and Moore are options I don't mind trying. I just don't see Cassell as a viable solution.
Weeden will be the starter. Cassel wasn't good enough to be anyone's starter this season, but he is a quality backup, which is all Weeden is. Once you get down to option #3, it's gonna be bad no matter what. I've seen a lot worse #3's than Cassel, Ryan Lindley and Logan Thomas for Arizona come to mind

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a must win game. Time for the running game to get going. That byron jones guy can play. He took the eagles te out of that game. That same guy ripped us last season. You add hardy,mcclain and Gregory and this defense is gonna stifle offenses.
yep....with health I've said top 5 and if it happens....I'm sure 4 or 5 others said it too

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I should have added more worse options

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep....with health I've said top 5 and if it happens....I'm sure 4 or 5 others said it too

I said top 10 before the season, with good health. I'll stand by that. Health is starting to fail us, but we will see. Top 5 is a bit of a stretch for me, even now.