• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Massive Underdog #Like 68 Oregon vs. #5 Washington - Fox 7:30pm EST Saturday

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They love that one. Ignore the fact that for much of that Stanford was the only other team that was upright in the conference. UW was at historic lows. SC was blown up due to sanctions. UCLA fell apart. It was a two team conference with storied historic programs out of the picture.

I mean I mince no words here. UW might be really good. I mean really really good, but the rest of the Pac right now is not. There is some element of smoke and mirrors to it. I can face reality. This would be different if Stanford still had a solid QB and experience lines. If SC was SC. Or if one of the others was on those odd years of being solid.

Duck fans can't be honest about their run.

UW wasn't at historic lows. They were a solid bowl team between 2010-2015. SC was also a solid team. Stanford was an elite program. UCLA had some good teams as well. The PAC wasn't "blown up".

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As i posted earlier, NO.... and I mean NO......power 5 team should EVER give up 70 point. Congratulations Oregon:clap::clap::clap:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when was OD last seen in this thread?
Beginning of the third quarter. Saying they just needed like in quick scores to get back in it, or some ridiculous horseshit like that.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Trojan man, you think that USC is superior based upon their play so far? At least the Broncos have scoreboard. Your team?

Oh hell no they aren't, I have been a fan of USC football since 1961, and I can tell they are no where near " superior " to any program at this time. BTW I have always been impressed with what BSU has accomplished over the past 15 years. Peterson built a great foundation for your program

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW wasn't at historic lows. They were a solid bowl team between 2010-2015. SC was also a solid team. Stanford was an elite program. UCLA had some good teams as well. The PAC wasn't "blown up".
Um, you said 10 years and now want to poach a few to make a point that still isn't valid even if we went through them. UW was not at a level where they could beat a top 10 team at ANY point since the Neuheisel era of the early 2k's. That's a fact. You ignored the SC factor. And UCLA wasn't good enough to really challenge Oregon.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Stanford and Ducks owned the north since the PAC12 formed. No arguments there. But Ducks had it much easier without USC and Washington providing any real competition. UCLA and Stanford were pretty much all you had to worry about most of the time.

Things have changed since then. USC and Washington will be competing again. Better evolve.

Stanford (amongst other teams) provided plenty of competition, don't get too full of yourselves. The PAC survived without UW or USC being elite.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They love that one. Ignore the fact that for much of that Stanford was the only other team that was upright in the conference. UW was at historic lows. SC was blown up due to sanctions. UCLA fell apart. It was a two team conference with storied historic programs out of the picture.

I mean I mince no words here. UW might be really good. I mean really really good, but the rest of the Pac right now is not. There is some element of smoke and mirrors to it. I can face reality. This would be different if Stanford still had a solid QB and experience lines. If SC was SC. Or if one of the others was on those odd years of being solid.

Duck fans can't be honest about their run.

Even with all of that, their run hasn't been nearly as dominant as they like to claim. Since 2006, they've won the PAC 4 times. USC and Stanford have split the other 6 years with Stanford winning the PAC 3 of the last 4 years.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a beat down. God this feels good! We've been waiting a long time for this. To break the streak by crushing them by 50 in their house is just icing on the cake.
Yes!!! The Huskies are the real deal this year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with all of that, their run hasn't been nearly as dominant as they like to claim. Since 2006, they've won the PAC 4 times. USC and Stanford have split the other 6 years with Stanford winning the PAC 3 of the last 4 years.
And they only completed the unblemished conference season once.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes!!! The Huskies are the real deal this year.
Given that Stanford is down to WSU right now it's hard to say how real they are. It might be that they are just the least retarded of the Pac given they still haven't seen any real competition this year. I mean Rutgers put up more of a fight than the ducks did. And man is it funny to be able to say that. :laugh:

Hell, Portland state put up more of a fight than Oregon did.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, you said 10 years and now want to poach a few to make a point that still isn't valid even if we went through them. UW was not at a level where they could beat a top 10 team at ANY point since the Neuheisel era of the early 2k's. That's a fact. You ignored the SC factor. And UCLA wasn't good enough to really challenge Oregon.

1) UW did beat some top teams over that span. They beat USC in 09 and Stanford in 2012. So it's not a fact.

2) SC wasn't great but they did finish in the top 10 in 2011. They also finished with a winning record every year in this span, they weren't a bad team. Stanford replaced USC as the elite California team in the PAC.

3) There's no real evidence that PAC was any weaker between 2009-2015 than it was prior to that. You just want to present that argument to diminish Oregon's success.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, don't get it twisted, everybody that's anybody already know's you're a huge bitch and didn't expect anything less. Don't get it twisted tho, if USC loses, your stupid ass is gone.
Also, don't git it twisted some moar cause I don't know how many times that "dont get it twisted tho" actually werks.

Roll Tide doe.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9be18330d0.jpg

9be5b774ce.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, you say you want out if you don't want to follow through with it. Don't pull this bullshit.
Depends on the posters that want me to stay. I may take the shit for them don't know. Right now i'm more interested in ASU/UCLA and Utah/Zona. A lot of implications on the pAC south standings

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given that Stanford is down to WSU right now it's hard to say how real they are. It might be that they are just the least retarded of the Pac given they still haven't seen any real competition this year. I mean Rutgers put up more of a fight than the ducks did. And man is it funny to be able to say that. :laugh:

Hell, Portland state put up more of a fight than Oregon did.
I know, but I think that the Huskies win the PAC 12 North and then they will win the PAC 12. IMO, they are that good this year,

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) UW did beat some top teams over that span. They beat USC in 09 and Stanford in 2012. So it's not a fact.

2) SC wasn't great but they did finish in the top 10 in 2011. They also finished with a winning record every year in this span, they weren't a bad team. Stanford replaced USC as the elite California team in the PAC.

3) There's no real evidence that PAC was any weaker between 2009-2015 than it was prior to that. You just want to present that argument to diminish Oregon's success.
This is what I was talking about. I can admit the Pac is down and UW's rise is reflected against that. If you choose not to then by all means carry on. We have broken down the really two years the ducks were that high and there wasn't a huge team opposing you.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, don't get it twisted, everybody that's anybody already know's you're a huge bitch and didn't expect anything less. Don't get it twisted tho, if USC loses, your stupid ass is gone.
I dont d anybody thats anybody. I don't believe I am more important than other posters. If anything I think everyone elevates everyone in their own way. No one is better than anyone imo. You can say or think I am a bitch,etc....Other people have other opinions and I respect them. I'm actually surprised and grateful for them