• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Massive Underdog #Like 68 Oregon vs. #5 Washington - Fox 7:30pm EST Saturday

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the above.
Im a real fan. Oregon is not nor has it ever been an Alabama, Ohio State, USC, Michigan, or Notre Dame.
Every team has down years.
Brooks had more losing seasons than winning at Oregon.
Bellotti took Oregon to #2 in 2001 then had a 5-6 season 3 years later.
People wanted Kelly fired after the Boise game and kept getting louder about it with close wins over Purdue and Utah.
this is the one area of things I think I agree with everyone else about Oregon fans being obnoxious.
I look at different things like how young Oregon is and the injuries that have mounted.
after last week I said yeah this defense needs help. new scheme new front 7 and now that new front 7 hasnt even been the same 2 weeks in row. they have their moments tho.

Nor will Oregon EVER fill those shoes, Oregon is a and always be a FUCKING CLOWN show

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU game still pending, but as of this moment, the Cougs and Huskies are the only undefeated teams left in Pac-12 play. It wasn't that long ago that both teams were winless going into the apple cup. How things have changed.

Shit son, my 8 year daughter was just born when we both that bad...shit just recently.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to get conflicted. There are a lot of people who want me to do that. And don't want me to go. But I also don't welch on bets. And have confidence in SC.

Hey man it's your account.

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also watched him get burned at Utah.

Maybe you can show me a DB, even the best of them that don't get burned from time to time, that's what makes players like AD great

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nor will Oregon EVER fill those shoes, Oregon is a and always be a FUCKING CLOWN show
I dont know about a clown show. they were a historically bad team that just over 20 years turned in to an average to good team. this year they are down. im not really sure what qualifies a football team as a clown show. I mean basketball i would say Globetrotters but I dont know for football.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All CB's get burned occasionally. Adoree also sut down Ridley. Not many corners have done that.

Congrats on the win Huskies and good game ducks :suds:
None of the above.
Im a real fan. Oregon is not nor has it ever been an Alabama, Ohio State, USC, Michigan, or Notre Dame.
Every team has down years.
Brooks had more losing seasons than winning at Oregon.
Bellotti took Oregon to #2 in 2001 then had a 5-6 season 3 years later.
People wanted Kelly fired after the Boise game and kept getting louder about it with close wins over Purdue and Utah.
this is the one area of things I think I agree with everyone else about Oregon fans being obnoxious.
I look at different things like how young Oregon is and the injuries that have mounted.
after last week I said yeah this defense needs help. new scheme new front 7 and now that new front 7 hasnt even been the same 2 weeks in row. they have their moments tho.

Word.

Respect-GIF.gif

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paging clarkson. Think we need a gif of puddles drifting off into the dark blue abyss like this.

titanic-jack-o.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to get conflicted. There are a lot of people who want me to do that. And don't want me to go. But I also don't welch on bets. And have confidence in SC.
All trolling and taunting aside, I was serious when I told you weeks ago you should ask to get out of it. It's a dumb bet even if you manage to win it. But going up against a guy that posts about 10% as much as you do? You have WAY more skin in that thing than he does. And it's just a stupid stupid stupid bet for anyone to ever make. I wouldn't make a 1 year avi bet, more or less a ban. In fact if this was my site I wouldn't allow people to make such a bet.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you can show me a DB, even the best of them that don't get burned from time to time, that's what makes players like AD great
I'm not really in an arguing mood right now man. I shouldn't have said anything. We'll see our teams play soon enough.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yet Oregon has been the most successful program in the PAC over the last 10 years. That's despite all the built in advantages a program like USC has.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paging clarkson. Think we need a gif of puddles drifting off into the dark blue abyss like this.

titanic-jack-o.gif
you mean the Duck. puddles has been dead for like 100 years. the mascot is just the duck

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dawg I'mma let u finish. I'mma let you finish. But Jabrill Peppers is the GREATEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF ALL TIME

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU game still pending, but as of this moment, the Cougs and Huskies are the only undefeated teams left in Pac-12 play. It wasn't that long ago that both teams were winless going into the apple cup. How things have changed.
Boise State is also undefeated in PAC 12 play. :2cents:St

TROJAN-MAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about a clown show. they were a historically bad team that just over 20 years turned in to an average to good team. this year they are down. im not really sure what qualifies a football team as a clown show. I mean basketball i would say Globetrotters but I dont know for football.

Oly, you're a great fan, I've always admired your fandom, never out of control, showed humility. but some of the Dux fans, I don't need to say anymore. With regards to the clown show, i'm referring to the unis, and all the SportsHoopla surrounding the Dux

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All trolling and taunting aside, I was serious when I told you weeks ago you should ask to get out of it. It's a dumb bet even if you manage to win it. But going up against a guy that posts about 10% as much as you do? You have WAY more skin in that thing than he does. And it's just a stupid stupid stupid bet for anyone to ever make. I wouldn't make a 1 year avi bet, more or less a ban. In fact if this was my site I wouldn't allow people to make such a bet.
To be honest I wouldnt follow through on Mcnabbs ban anyway if USC wins. I was already planning on tagging fordman and telling him to let it go should that happen. We all got caught up in a shitstorm. I was an ass but I have learned to let things go. Congrats on the win and breaking the streak Wiz :suds: I knew Oregons defense was bad but damn :L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet Oregon has been the most successful program in the PAC over the last 10 years. That's despite all the built in advantages a program like USC has.

10 whole years huh?

How cute.