• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mason's status

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they keep classifying his injury as is an upper body injury, anyone have any other info on his status??? I watched the replay in slow motion and didn't see anything bad like the back of his head to the crossbar or etc, only awkward thing I could see was his left knee was a little bent under him but thats a lower body issue and has not been even mentioned. Whispers are that they will open up on thurs night vs Rags so if its just precautionary I think/hope he will be ready to go by thurs!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All they keep classifying his injury as is an upper body injury, anyone have any other info on his status??? I watched the replay in slow motion and didn't see anything bad like the back of his head to the crossbar or etc, only awkward thing I could see was his left knee was a little bent under him but thats a lower body issue and has not been even mentioned. Whispers are that they will open up on thurs night vs Rags so if its just precautionary I think/hope he will be ready to go by thurs!

Hope he's alright, I was left baffled what happened to him myself.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said it was precautionary so he should be ready to go

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened doobee was your guy took a cheap shot at MacDonald and Mason nothing new there but Philly's the only dirty team.....

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the life of me I cannot understand why no one has taken neils teeth out of his head yet. I mean all he does is head hunt ever mother fucking game and get away with it, one of these days he's gonna fuck with the wrong guy and get a baseball type of stick swing to his mouth and become gumby immediately! And more then likely a 50 or more game suspension to the guilty party but if I were the GM of said team this players is on I would give him a bonus!

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened doobee was your guy took a cheap shot at MacDonald and Mason nothing new there but Philly's the only dirty team.....

Easy, boy.

Doob's one of the good (well, less BAD) Penguin fans; let's not scare him off. I'm not thrilled about Megna either, but Doob didn't do it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy, boy.

Doob's one of the good (well, less BAD) Penguin fans; let's not scare him off. I'm not thrilled about Megna either, but Doob didn't do it.

It's cool, I'm sure he didn't mean it like that. I think he's just upset that Mason got hurt by a player on my favorite team. It's understandable. Thanks for the kind words tho, really appreciate it!

:suds:

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Doob put a hit out on Mason before the game, don't lie! :suds:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy, boy.

Sorry doob I didn't mean for this to sound like your doing but was upset that your always innocent little penguins got away with more of this cheap shot BS! Neal almost took of Reads head as well and it gets frustrating that the Flyers are known as the only goons in the league....

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry doob I didn't mean for this to sound like your doing but was upset that your always innocent little penguins got away with more of this cheap shot BS! Neal almost took of Reads head as well and it gets frustrating that the Flyers are known as the only goons in the league....

No need to be sorry, I understood why you were upset about it. I would probably be upset too if the shoe was on the other foot and MAF got hurt. Perfectly normal reaction :suds:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to NHL Tonight, Ray Emery will start game 1.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All philly sports stations are also reporting that Mason isn't even traveling with the team to NY which means he will be out both game 1 & 2! WTF!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All philly sports stations are also reporting that Mason isn't even traveling with the team to NY which means he will be out both game 1 & 2! WTF!

Unfortunate setback. Hopefully he recovers by game 2.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its not like NY is a million miles I think if he's ready they'll limo him over there with a couple of hot blondes....he doesn't need to sit in a hotel room in the meantime. Who knows maybe Razer steals game one and Mace can relax a little longer...

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are hush hush from in Flyerland according to Ryan on Mason's status currently. Neither of us know how to take that, however teams don't usually discuss injuries even internally unless it's 100% obvious what's going on, like with Pronger.

Let's not count Razor out though he's played well and should have better stats but was plagued by no offensive support early in the season.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things are hush hush from in Flyerland according to Ryan on Mason's status currently. Neither of us know how to take that, however teams don't usually discuss injuries even internally unless it's 100% obvious what's going on, like with Pronger.

Let's not count Razor out though he's played well and should have better stats but was plagued by no offensive support early in the season.

I agree, Emery actually has a better history against the Rangers than Mason does. Might now be a bad thing if Emery can continue that trend. Wish Mason a speedy recovery tho.