• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mason Rudolph was the Starting QB for the Steelers

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind. Talent-wise this is definitely an upgrade. Only thing I don't like about it is he's always been known as a selfish & entitled prick. So as far as being a helpful lockerroom presence... He'd probably be a downgrade.

Rosen being a QB3 means his value is pretty minimal. I'd offer a 6th or 7th for sure.
They could have had him for nuttin. Instead duckboy is on the team.

Ugh.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see everyone's opinion on how Mason played today. I think he played well today. Some really great throws that were very Ben-esque. Some mistakes and still having some decisiveness issues but overall I believe it was a really good start for Mason and a bright spot on what may be to come when Ben retires.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take... I was happy with his play. He exceeded expectations but the bar was low. His pocket presence still sucks, but he looked more confident throwing down the field. But the game dictated that. In a game where they had nothing to lose I’d hope he’d take more shots. Browns certainly weren’t expecting it.

The throw I was most impressed with was the bomb to DJ. The TD to Claypool on 4th & 10 was all Claypool. Mason just hucked it up on a prayer. He made some good out-route throws that were on the money in both timing & accuracy.

Last edited:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played well imo

Granted even when healthy the browns pass D is nothing to write home about. But that was a nice game for him

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mason can continue to grow and improve and show progress like he did yesterday, there's no reason why he shouldn't be the new starting QB of the Pittsburgh Steelers once Ben retires. The throws he was making yesterday, he wouldn't have even THOUGHT about making some of those passes last year. I see growth in Mason and I think this was a positive note to end the season on, even though we lost.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was kind of hoping he would suck balls. Now he's muddied the waters. So much easier if he would have just come out and sucked per his usual and we could move on and find someone better. Now they'll keep the turd.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly. Mason. Cant believe i typed that.
Dobbs if im honest.
Same. I'd take the QB with zero pocket presence over a QB that just threw the ball blindly down the field every play. Landry was one of the only QBs that could make prime-Antonio Brown look bad.