• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marshall extension = Crabtree ceiling

RhojiF

Rhoji
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Your not making any sense right now. I don't know why u are trying to start something. Its an opinion. I don't think he is better then Marshall so hence he shouldn't make as much as Marshall. So his ceiling shouldn't be that. Its not hard to follow.

It's a fact that Crabtree is not on Brandon Marshall's level.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
When Crabtree was last healthy and playing with Kap, he was (statistically, at least) one of the top WRs in the league. He's got legitimate injury concerns at this point, given the variety of nagging injuries he's had coupled with the very serious one. That said, he came back remarkably quickly from one of the more serious injuries in the game. If he can play out this year at or near the way he closed 2012 - admittedly that will be tough given the improved skill players around him - then he could easily get $8 million or more. I also think, if he returns to that form, that he would pretty clearly be our best WR.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this analogy. If I lay down 3 boxes in front of you and tell you to pick a box any box but the most money inside that box is $10. You pick box "B" which has $8. Now the max you could have got is $10 so anything under that $10 dollars is the ceiling. It does not matter if you think that you deserved 9 dollars the max you can get is 10.

Even though you think you are disagreeing with Maiocco you aren't since the value you place on Crabtree is within the absolute value that Maiocco used with in this case was an arbitrary number of 10 million dollars.

U don't get it. Im saying his max is 9 million, I disagree with the 10 million being his max. Its not that hard to understand. LOL

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U don't get it. Im saying his max is 9 million, I disagree with the 10 million being his max. Its not that hard to understand. LOL

No I do get it. What you not getting is if my ceiling is higher than yours it doesn't matter how high your celling is. For example if I say that celling is about 10 feet and you say no it's about 9 both of us are correct until we measure the celling. So even though you think Crabs should get 9 mill/year max you are not disagreeing with Maiocco and his celling of 10 mill/year. Essentially you are saying the same thing till he signs.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I do get it. What you not getting is if my ceiling is higher than yours it doesn't matter how high your celling is. For example if I say that celling is about 10 feet and you say no it's about 9 both of us are correct until we measure the celling. So even though you think Crabs should get 9 mill/year max you are not disagreeing with Maiocco and his celling of 10 mill/year. Essentially you are saying the same thing till he signs.

Yes I know that. Im just stating I don't agree with his 10 million ceiling. In the long run we both can be right.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes I know that. Im just stating I don't agree with his 10 million ceiling. In the long run we both can be right.

If you are right, then he is also right. That's why you aren't really disagreeing with him.