• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Markieff, another clown joins the circus.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got it right for both the twins this time...

What are you talking about? Neither one is with that agency.

It's just as correct to say Giannis is currently playing for the Lakers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the preseason, Markieff's twin Marcus have parted ways with "Klatch", after Rich Paul has sabotaged negotiations with the Clippers but instead led him to sign with the Knicks, but twin Markieff remained with Rich Paul's and Lebron's agency company.

Uh, wrong again.

Marcus and Rich Paul parted ways because Marcus reneged on a deal with the Spurs and signed with the Knicks. Markieff left when Marcus did and they both signed with Roc Nation.

Marcus, Markieff Morris Sign With Roc Nation Sports

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the head clown

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is so blatantly wrong I wonder how he'll try to spin it. My guess, won't say another word about it.

Never stopped him before.

He is still claiming he wasn’t wrong about Anthony Davis, Tony Snell’s trade value or the Bucks off season. He even claims he was right about saying the Thunder had to salary dump Paul George for pennies on the dollar. He thinks that because George was traded it equates to a “salary dump”.

My guess is that he will find some type of excuse to Justify why he wasn’t completely wrong here also.

Of course, he might actually gain a little respect if he actually admits he was wrong.

On second thought, never mind. Way too late for that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize that the tweet by Markeif is him shooting down the theory that Marcus’ decision to avoid LAC had nothing to do with LeBron.

Right?

Totally the opposite of the point you tried to make.

Surely Rich Paul advised Marcus to turn down the offer because he thought he could get more elsewhere. That turned out to be bad advice and that is why the Morris brothers found new agents.

Pretty simple really, and it happens all the time in pro sports. Implying that an agent would manipulate his client to take a deal that didn’t served another bigger client over their own personal interest is crazy. If anything, Paul has used LeBron’s leverage to get bigger and better deals for his guys in the past.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is still claiming he wasn’t wrong about Anthony Davis, Tony Snell’s trade value or the Bucks off season. He even claims he was right about saying the Thunder had to salary dump Paul George for pennies on the dollar. He thinks that because George was traded it equates to a “salary dump”.

My guess is that he will find some type of excuse to Justify why he wasn’t completely wrong here also.

Of course, he might actually gain a little respect if he actually admits he was wrong.

Those others have at least an opinion component, even if they're all still stupid. This is a simple fact. He's saying the sky is red here.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

please. making shit up is what this goof does. all part of his troll game...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone going to watch the Celtics and Lakers today??

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those others have at least an opinion component, even if they're all still stupid. This is a simple fact. He's saying the sky is red here.

What about all those made up quotes he tried to attribute to me?

Naturally he hasn’t found any of them because they don’t exist. But will he admit he is wrong?

He said Anthony Davis was definitely staying in NO and that they would have a contender this year. Then when Davis still wanted out and got traded to LA, he wasn’t wrong because the Lakers tampered. LOL.

He will either play the Wiggy card and completely ignore this or he will have some ridiculous excuse for why he wasn’t actually wrong.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was about to say you know better than that, coach...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about all those made up quotes he tried to attribute to me?

Naturally he hasn’t found any of them because they don’t exist. But will he admit he is wrong?

He said Anthony Davis was definitely staying in NO and that they would have a contender this year. Then when Davis still wanted out and got traded to LA, he wasn’t wrong because the Lakers tampered. LOL.

He will either play the Wiggy card and completely ignore this or he will have some ridiculous excuse for why he wasn’t actually wrong.

yeah, WiggityWack was always a bleeding coward when it came to being shamefully wrong, and I doubt this fool's any different...

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Morris, "worst player on the court" against the Kings.