• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Markieff, another clown joins the circus.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you? an advocate of web trolls who represents them? You seem to jump up whenever a troll is in the corner and doesn't respond on his own trolling here...
ive never seen him support you, so that statement is false

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you? an advocate of web trolls who represents them? You seem to jump up whenever a troll is in the corner and doesn't respond on his own trolling here...

Well, darn it, you got me. I am undone...

great job of sleuthing, I must say

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, darn it, you got me. I am undone...

great job of sleuthing, I must say
ChiefsLakers67 - backer of Wiggy, 'Cane, and Bucky--all day, every day.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-How much idiocy do you eat for breakfast,
-How many times did your mother told you not to confuse sperm with milk when you drink "white" liquid with your breakfast and finally...
-why do you use an umbrella whenever God is raining brains on you?

giphy.gif

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently they have been in contact with Waiters and are planning to officially meet with him and, I assume, work him out to see if they want to sign him.

Apparently Rob Pelinka was his agent at one point in his career, Rich Paul is his agent now and he has played with Lebron.

If that combination can keep him in check, he could be a good addition for them.

I'm guessing it will ultimately come down to if Lebron wants to babysit him or not.

The deadline for waivers for players to still be eligible for the postseason is 3/1. Lakers are set to meet with Waiters on 3/2. They already met with him once (last week I believe?). Sure sounds like a done deal, provided nobody more enticing becomes available (Harkless?). Daniels likely to be waived to clear the roster spot.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch your fucking mouth moron... you know what my reaction can be if you start like that... don't you?

Now on subject... You've said just before that a deal which would include Hill, Snell, Divincenzo, a 1st and a couple of 2nds for Paul George is "triple down on stupidity"... didn't you?

I have a few simple questions for you...

-How many times did your mother told you not to confuse sperm with milk when you drink "white" liquid with your breakfast and finally...
this has to be around the corner....

th

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that is nasty too.

A couple of years ago, I got curious because I had heard a lot about "Cincinnati Chili" and had seen it on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives.

So I found the recipe from the restaurant that was featured on the show

Even put it on spaghetti noodles and covered it with a shitload of cheese like they do.

My taste buds still haven't forgiven me.

People from Cincy love that slop.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The deadline for waivers for players to still be eligible for the postseason is 3/1. Lakers are set to meet with Waiters on 3/2. They already met with him once (last week I believe?). Sure sounds like a done deal, provided nobody more enticing becomes available (Harkless?). Daniels likely to be waived to clear the roster spot.

I agree. If Harkless becomes a available, they need to forget Waiters. If not, he wouldn't be a bad consolation prize if he can keep his head on right.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch your fucking mouth moron... you know what my reaction can be if you start like that... don't you?

Now on subject... You've said just before that a deal which would include Hill, Snell, Divincenzo, a 1st and a couple of 2nds for Paul George is "triple down on stupidity"... didn't you?

I have a few simple questions for you...

First off, as has been proven multiple times, that was not your original trade proposal that was ridiculed.

Second, it still wasn’t enough. Because Hill + Snell value approaches zero, and those picks are late. Divencenzo a first and a couple seconds isn’t nearly enough. Especially not considering where DD’s value was last summer.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get up to speed on the English language, mate

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s the problem with your posts. You state everything as fact. It’s as if you believe everything you say will happen exactly how you say it. If you wanted some actual discussion and civil discourse around here it would be better to base your posts as opinion, which they are. You saying the Warriors will absolutely do this or do that is just your opinion. So say so.

my opinion of you is that you have a solid foundational knowledge of the cap. Where you struggle is with player valuation and stating these things that will absolutely happen that logically don’t really have a chance of happening. If you believe something as an opinion you’re not gonna get the same heat you get on here.

just my opinion.
I agree with everything you said, he has some good knowledge to share, he just comes off as extremely arrogant the way he phrases his post.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with everything you said, he has some good knowledge to share, he just comes off as extremely arrogant the way he phrases his post.

I agree with everything you said except the good knowledge part.

He is literally wrong about 90% of the things he posts here.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with everything you said except the good knowledge part.

He is literally wrong about 90% of the things he posts here.