• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Jackson just called LeBron the greatest SF that's every played the game.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mute the video, lame music is as lame as it gets. Point though is Bird wasn't that unathletic and he made his body hustle like no other, LBJ is that amazing though too.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my mind Lebron embodies Larry Bird and Magic but with way more athleticism minus the jumpshot. People forget this is a 6'8" 260lb guy going around smaller players like a guard. It takes way more basketball savvy to understand how to control your body going at that speed. The passing is also better than Birds. He does way more than Bird ever was responsible for on the court. If I had to pick between Bird and Lebron to take a last second jumper (and a jumper was the only option) it would be Bird. EVerything else I'm going with Lebron.

:laugh3:

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like LeBron allot but he doesn't have the killer instinct that Jordan, Magic or Bird had. Hell, Kobe is twice the competitor LeBron is. And Bird, though blessed with height, played with a percentage of the physical ability that the other guys possess.

This anointing of LeBron is very reactionary. He's still well behind Kobe. Hell, I may even take the Mailman or The Big Fundamental ahead of LeBron if I'm building my team.

One thing Larry and LeBron have in common is tremendous physical strength. Larry, was as they say, strong as a country horse. While he did not have great verticals, he used to tap opponents in the balls before going up for a rebound. I remember when they were playing the Sixers once and he did that to Doctor J. Moses Malone wrapped him up and Doc hit him the face as hard as he could with that huge ham fist in the face. Bird grinned at him. True story.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Husker, Your video is invalid...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like LeBron allot but he doesn't have the killer instinct that Jordan, Magic or Bird had. Hell, Kobe is twice the competitor LeBron is. And Bird, though blessed with height, played with a percentage of the physical ability that the other guys possess.

This anointing of LeBron is very reactionary. He's still well behind Kobe. Hell, I may even take the Mailman or The Big Fundamental ahead of LeBron if I'm building my team.

The competitor aspect you are talking about is the reason I said he makes everything look so easy, that's why he is so great. The other night Lebron made his 1st GW 3-pointer, but stats wise with 24 seconds or less in a one possession game or tied--Lebron is the best on the court, over Kobe by far really.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of Bird's 13 seasons in the league, he lost the MVP race to 3 of arguably the top 5 players in league history, Magic, MJ and Kareem. Also lost to fellow 3 time MVP Moses Malone twice and once to Dr. J. Stiff competition.

LBJ? Lost to KG, D. Rose, Kobe, Dirk and Nash twice.

Magic, MJ, Kareem, Moses, Dr. J >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KG, Rose, Dirk, Nash, Kobe

So that's why Bird is better?? lol

Look at Lebron's numbers basically 28 7 and 7. And recently started shooting at 55%-60%. That's insane in any era.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Husker, Your video is invalid...

That last video, WOW! You never see that. He knows how to entertain the fans, just a character. How can you not love that?!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooEELfpn2C8]LeBron James Best Assists of All Time - YouTube[/ame]

:laugh3:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
larry%20bird%20shot.jpg

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Montsho

sick video, LBJ is Magic with better D and a better shot. Magic had this weird baseball pass he would do, LBJ has this weird no fucking idea pass.

It is sad he couldn't get one with Varejo.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say Bird had the better hair....well hair in general :laugh3:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched Bird's passing video posted by Husker and the Lebron assists video posted by Montsho. Lebron's shorter video showed the same assists 3-4 times from different angles and was a shorter video while Bird's showed a ton more great assists. Advantage Bird strongly.

Either you are lying or exaggerating. Lebrons assists were shown twice. Once at real speed and then in slow motion. Regardless he is still a better passer than Bird was. Throw in that today's athletes are quicker and bigger its really no contest.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either you are lying or exaggerating. Lebrons assists were shown twice. Once at real speed and then in slow motion. Regardless he is still a better passer than Bird was. Throw in that today's athletes are quicker and bigger its really no contest.

16krot4.gif~c200