• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Mariners crucial 'road trip thread' TX - SD - LAA

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shake ups .go with depotos..job..

And finding.ftee.agents.to.come.to.seattle.
Not the easiest.thing..
Take your best .hometowners..
Conforto.and Snell..
FA's will come to Seattle if the FO outbids the other teams.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Bonds and Kent didn't win one. They lost to the Angels in 2002. I was just referring to spending money on free agents. That is a little different than we do. I still like their comparison but thinks Royals is the best. Ya those other teams call up stud after stud which is something we have never done or will do any time soon.
I will say the M’s do keep finding really good to great pitching. Just problem is they need offense. They don’t need the 96 Mariners offense but if they could just had an above average offense since 2004 they wouldn’t have 1 playoff appearance

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FA's will come to Seattle if the FO outbids the other teams.
It isn’t even necessarily outbid the way they did with Cano, just don’t underbid or bid the same. I mean it’s just rumors but none of the free agents that haven’t signed is cause the Mariners were outbid by either years, money or my favorite Jerryism which we think we made a competitive offer

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t even necessarily outbid the way they did with Cano, just don’t underbid or bid the same. I mean it’s just rumors but none of the free agents that haven’t signed is cause the Mariners were outbid by either years, money or my favorite Jerryism which we think we made a competitive offer
Yes.the.mariners.would.rather.buipd from.
Within...
Prob is all...or most of there.prospects..
Are High.A.and below..
As far as hitting..
Witch will take a couple.more years at least.
And this.draft.id.a.big draft.
For that..and setting up..
The future..
In the mean time..??..
I don't know..
Heads...or..tails..call it..
Lololoo

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true. Next year Ohtani will command north of 45+Mil and Jerry will say we made a competitive offer at 40 per yr knowing what his market will be going for. It's stuff like this that irks me about this FO.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true. Next year Ohtani will command north of 45+Mil and Jerry will say we made a competitive offer at 40 per yr knowing what his market will be going for. It's stuff like this that irks me about this FO.
They all..agree..I don't..you don't win..with one guy...so .they.would do that..and still.lose..
Cuz .you don't know..
What is really wrong..with the mariners..

And throwing..money at..it..would still.
Lose...example..Mets.

Mr..one guy..will fix.... lebron..

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They all..agree..I don't..you don't win..with one guy...so .they.would do that..and still.lose..
Cuz .you don't know..
What is really wrong..with the mariners..

And throwing..money at..it..would still.
Lose...example..Mets.

Mr..one guy..will fix.... lebron..
You build a team around Ohtani and Julio. If we have Tampa's scouts and coaches than I might slightly agree but still lean on giving him the money. Ohtani in our line up hitting bombs would look good and on the mound every 5th day or I guess you could keep Marco on the cheap if you prefer.