• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus Lattimore

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope latt doesn't force himself or try to overdue it due to Hyde's presence

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hope latt doesn't force himself or try to overdue it due to Hyde's presence

I doubt that will be an issue.

I'm sure he's going to focus 100% on getting himself back into things and let everything else fall into place.

Because if he does bounce back to where he was before he's clearly the better of the two backs and would be one of the best backs in the league. So in that scenario he would have no problem overtaking Hyde on the depth chart though both I would imagine get a lot of carries after Gore rides off into the sunset.

Also I don't think the team is going to rush him back as well and unless it's obvious he doesn't have it anymore I don't see him in any danger losing a roster spot.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 340,000.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In somewhat related news, Lattimore's statement was made while he was watching Carlos Hyde do RB drills.

LOL...

Sorry for interlopin on y'alls black panthah pahtee, but Being a Gamecock fan and seeing a thread about Lattimore, welll...

Whilst the above quoted statement made me laugh, that's not really in Marcus' character. He isn't going to feel threatened by Hyde, he's going to work WITH Carlos Hyde, to help get that young man ready to play at the next level, too. He is as unselfish as he is motivated.

He may never be the explosive back you all were hoping for, but he will never embarrass your organization, either on the field or off it. He will do what his coaches ask and he will support his teammates at all times. Would love to see him playing for you real soon, just not against the Panthers.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...

Sorry for interlopin on y'alls black panthah pahtee, but Being a Gamecock fan and seeing a thread about Lattimore, welll...

Whilst the above quoted statement made me laugh, that's not really in Marcus' character. He isn't going to feel threatened by Hyde, he's going to work WITH Carlos Hyde, to help get that young man ready to play at the next level, too. He is as unselfish as he is motivated.

He may never be the explosive back you all were hoping for, but he will never embarrass your organization, either on the field or off it. He will do what his coaches ask and he will support his teammates at all times. Would love to see him playing for you real soon, just not against the Panthers.

Nice input.....now leave!

J/K. :suds:

Constructive contributions always welcome.