• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus Lattimore Video

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only two weeks? Then I'm back to my first impression. 405 K is a lot of money for just sittin' around. That's almost double what I make but then, as you can tell by how much time I spend on this board, I don't work very hard either.

As one guy said, it was three weeks. However, also, the Niners designated him as an injured player and therefore the rules about when he could start practicing were in place. He probably practiced the first time he could by rule practice with the team. He might've been healthy enough to practice before that but not enough to play. Or at least at the time of designation didn't look like he would be healthy enough to play by that time. He had to go by the rules. And the Niners needed to use all the roster spot they could.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he played this year and reinjured his knee, Toby would have bashed him for coming back too soon.

Also come on Tobes, you don't make anything close to 200K. Stop foolin'

He didn't say per year, 405 is close to double what he made since 2004. ;)

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he played this year and reinjured his knee, Toby would have bashed him for coming back too soon.

Also come on Tobes, you don't make anything close to 200K. Stop foolin'

Its amazing what some of us dumbfucks walk into isn't it?

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its amazing what some of us dumbfucks walk into isn't it?

I hadn't clicked on the Sam thread before today, did it, saw that you were derping as usual, then kind of regretted that I bothered.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, point being that its dumb to lie and try to look cool to a bunch of randos on the Internet.

Just looking out for you brother.

As for Lattimore, I'm excited to see what he brings to the table. My main concern is he seems to be kind of upright in his running style, hopefully Gore has helped him correct that. Other than that I think he could be a bigger, stronger, and faster version of Gore.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, point being that its dumb to lie and try to look cool to a bunch of randos on the Internet.

Just looking out for you brother.

As for Lattimore, I'm excited to see what he brings to the table. My main concern is he seems to be kind of upright in his running style, hopefully Gore has helped him correct that. Other than that I think he could be a bigger, stronger, and faster version of Gore.

Appreciate it, brah. I would be shocked if anyone here thought I was cool though...................other than me of course.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just to clarify the situation for NN:

Lattimore started the season on the PUP. By rule he could not practice until after the week 6 game. The team then had until week 10 to make a decision on whether or not they would put him on the 53 man, or move him to IR. Those were the only two choices.

They felt good about the depth at RB, and didn't want to have to risk losing another player to the waiver wire in opening up a spot, so they chose to IR him. Once on IR NFL rules dictated he could not practice with the team. By all accounts, had he been needed, he could have played in the second half of the year.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to clarify the situation for NN:

Lattimore started the season on the PUP. By rule he could not practice until after the week 6 game. The team then had until week 10 to make a decision on whether or not they would put him on the 53 man, or move him to IR. Those were the only two choices.

They felt good about the depth at RB, and didn't want to have to risk losing another player to the waiver wire in opening up a spot, so they chose to IR him. Once on IR NFL rules dictated he could not practice with the team. By all accounts, had he been needed, he could have played in the second half of the year.

Thank you.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hoping he will be the starter in a year or two

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is Gore 2.0 if healthy and fully recovered. He is not a burner, but he is shifty between the tackles, can make the first guy miss, runs hard, and drives through tackles. I have no doubts he is the best running back on our roster if he recovers.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he will be healthy to share the carries with Gore and Hunter. He should be the starter by 2015.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he will be healthy to share the carries with Gore and Hunter. He should be the starter by 2015.

Let's wait and see. This 49er front office and head coach are not exactly known for astute evaluation of talent.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Lattimore has talent, it's a matter of him getting healthy.

Agreed. I think before the injury he had enough talent to play in the league. Post injury(s), I'm not so sure.