• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcus Lattimore Video

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is Gore 2.0 if healthy and fully recovered. He is not a burner, but he is shifty between the tackles, can make the first guy miss, runs hard, and drives through tackles. I have no doubts he is the best running back on our roster if he recovers.

Lattimore is a better receiver out of the backfield than Gore. I am as big a fan of Gore than anyone, but at
31 years of age time is running short.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, hoping he comes through this, we could be set for awhile if he can return to form! :hope:

Well, Gore made it with two collegiate knee surgeries. Perhaps Lattimore can as well.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lattimore is a better receiver out of the backfield than Gore. I am as big a fan of Gore than anyone, but at
31 years of age time is running short.

After watching the last half of this season its hard to argue with that point. Then again, the offensive line is horrible at run blocking. If he continues to struggle early next season he might need to sit.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well, Gore made it with two collegiate knee surgeries. Perhaps Lattimore can as well.

McGahee came back from a gruesome injury like Lattimore's as well.

I don't think it's a question if Lattimore CAN play I think it's a question of how effective he will be.

Is he going to bounce back strong like Gore and McGahee did and be a 1st round quality back or will the knee injuries just make him another run of the mill QB.

Considering Gore and McGahee came back to have great NFL careers and sports medicine is even further ahead than it was when Gore and McGahee blew their knees out I lean on Lattimore having a bright NFL future.

Either way using an end of the 4th round comp pick on him is worth the gamble since the payoff could be huge.

Last edited by a moderator:

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGahee came back from a gruesome injury like Lattimore's as well.

I don't think it's a question if Lattimore CAN play I think it's a question of how effective he will be.

Is he going to bounce back strong like Gore and McGahee did and be a 1st round quality back or will the knee injuries just make him another run of the mill QB.

Considering Gore and McGahee came back to have great NFL careers and sports medicine is even further ahead than it was when Gore and McGahee blew their knees out I lean on Lattimore having a bright NFL future.

Either way using an end of the 4th round comp pick on him is worth the gamble since the payoff could be huge.

If Lattimore can play QB at an average level then that takes care of our need at backup QB as well.

I'm liking this pick more and more.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lattimore can play QB at an average level then that takes care of our need at backup QB as well.

I'm liking this pick more and more.

C'mon, even a smart ass like me let that one go.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
49ers RB preparing for NFL debut | Q

One thing that I picked up on from the article and that gives me hope for his future was this:

"If there was a positive to the 2012 injury, Lattimore said, it’s that he didn’t suffer cartilage damage – a strong indicator for whether a player will return to his pre-injury form."

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3