• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcell Dareus got us 2.5 sacks today

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to thank you sirs for this great player

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No prob, think we can borrow him back for next Saturday?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No prob, think we can borrow him back for next Saturday?

maybe you would have to give us a pretty sweet deal, we're going to need him fresh for our game against the Jets and I want to beat those faggots as bad as possible

if you borrow him, and you win would you lose to Mrs State, Georgia Southern or Auburn for us then sir??

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
maybe you would have to give us a pretty sweet deal, we're going to need him fresh for our game against the Jets and I want to beat those faggots as bad as possible

if you borrow him, and you win would you lose to Mrs State, Georgia Southern or Auburn for us then sir??

Ummmm... no that isn't on the table... But! We got a few linebackers that are moving on to the big leagues this year. How bout we hold one or two them off til the second round for you to pick up? Maybe throw in a lock down corner or ball hawkin safety as well to sweeten the deal? We could throw in Trent if we can keep Dareus for the rest of the season. (That includes any impending post season game we may find ourselves in.)

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm... no that isn't on the table... But! We got a few linebackers that are moving on to the big leagues this year. How bout we hold one or two them off til the second round for you to pick up? Maybe throw in a lock down corner or ball hawkin safety as well to sweeten the deal? We could throw in Trent if we can keep Dareus for the rest of the season. (That includes any impending post season game we may find ourselves in.)

sorry sir, no loss no deal

we need Dareus to make the playoffs, we've won too many games to not make the playoffs.