• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marc Mariani

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Compound fracture and he had immediate surgery once at the hopsital.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That hurts just watching it

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The bone also broke through the skin.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game live and only saw the part where he looks down at it and you can see it bent sideways. Thanks for this clip Pozz, now I can barf watching his leg fold even worse while he is still standing on it. WOW.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that looks bad. I broke my right tibia right below my knee. The worst part are the X-rays. Every inch I moved felt like my bone was going to break through my skin.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As bad as Mariani's was, it didn't look as bad as Eric Wood's from a few years ago.

Buffalo Bills Eric Wood leg injury - YouTube

And as bad as Wood's looked, for me it wasn't as bad as Willis McGahee's injury while at Miami, which most will probably remember. He tore his ACL, MCL and PCL.

Willis McGahee - Knee Injury Fiesta Bowl National Title 2002 - YouTube

And as bad as that was for me, this one is the one that takes the cake as my all-time least favorite "sports" injury to watch:

WCW Sid Vicious Leg break - YouTube

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as Mariani's was, it didn't look as bad as Eric Wood's from a few years ago.

And as bad as Wood's looked, for me it wasn't as bad as Willis McGahee's injury while at Miami, which most will probably remember. He tore his ACL, MCL and PCL.

And as bad as that was for me, this one is the one that takes the cake as my all-time least favorite "sports" injury to watch:

Don't forget Joe Theisman. Maybe the worst of them all. Joe Theismanns Leg Break Vid - YouTube

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget Joe Theisman. Maybe the worst of them all. Joe Theismanns Leg Break Vid - YouTube

All horrible and really tough call for me which is worst. If I had to pick, I might have to agree with CP.