• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marc Gasol will be a free agent

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How to Laker fans feel about the Lakers front office?

Can't speak to all Lakers fans, but the consensus seems to be "cautious confidence." By that I mean, we're pretty confident in Mitch as GM and Jeanie in her role (she ultimately holds the most power in the organization), but we don't have a lot of confidence in Jim Buss.

More has come out re: Jim and some of the decisions that were made (which has helped a little), plus he has a 3 year plan that started this past season and says that if it doesn't work, he will step down. Jeanie has said she'll hold him to that. So far, things are starting to work out like he said (lots of financial flexibility, potential top 5 pick and apparently striking gold (or at least silver) with Clarkson). But obviously, they have to not mishandle those assets.

Best case, his 3 year plan works and the Lakers are back in the hunt in a couple of seasons. Worst case, it doesn't and they start over in a couple of seasons without Jim in there messing things up.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see him sign with the Hawks. They could put Horford at forward then.