• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manziel Living with Von Miller

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone didn't notice Johnny was flyin in that Video, then you just haven`t partied much.Not saying that`s a bad thing but you wouldn`t expect those folks to see that "That kid was buzz - in good". No doubt. He's done. To me that was pitiful. Been there.. he's not fooling the majority. Don`t think it was alcohol as much as something else along with a couple beers. TMZ should of hit him up again in about 4 hrs after. That would be interesting. :)

I thought it was embarrassing as hell for him. He was obviously lit on something, and as he's rambling on about not being out drinking, his manager comes to pull him away, so that he doesn't make a bigger ass out of himself.

Too bad for Manziel. I truly think he has the talent to play in the NFL, but his window is closing really, really fast.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was embarrassing as hell for him. He was obviously lit on something, and as he's rambling on about not being out drinking, his manager comes to pull him away, so that he doesn't make a bigger ass out of himself.

Too bad for Manziel. I truly think he has the talent to play in the NFL, but his window is closing really, really fast.
Good to see I have company in the "I used to party" too club ;) and know when I see a guy buzzed up. Was watching NFL Live I think it was and after they showed the video and at least one of the 4 guys ( Brusky, the Bus, Saturday and the host ) said " Man the dude doesn`t even know who he`s living with". Yeah. Now they say he`s living and has been with Josh. Nice role model situation for both, huh.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Manziel could blow Leaf out of the water for worst bust. I say he is in jail within 5 years.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Manziel could blow Leaf out of the water for worst bust. I say he is in jail within 5 years.

I would disagree with this. Leaf was a much higher draft pick and burned about every bridge possible along the way. He also has been in just as much legal trouble as that of Manziel if not more considering he was in prison for a while.

Manziel to me has a long ways to go to catch up with Leaf. I mean even after football Leaf was getting fired from jobs. He got fired from one university trying to bribe a player for pain pills. He then later was caught robbing a place. You could argue at one point he fled the country to avoid being arrested.

Throw in we don't know if Leaf is done yet. This has been his pattern for almost 20 years. I hope he gets his life in order of course and so far since his release from prison he has kept himself clean.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just what I needed to do - catch up on Ryan Leaf's life. ;)

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would disagree with this. Leaf was a much higher draft pick and burned about every bridge possible along the way. He also has been in just as much legal trouble as that of Manziel if not more considering he was in prison for a while.

Manziel to me has a long ways to go to catch up with Leaf. I mean even after football Leaf was getting fired from jobs. He got fired from one university trying to bribe a player for pain pills. He then later was caught robbing a place. You could argue at one point he fled the country to avoid being arrested.

Throw in we don't know if Leaf is done yet. This has been his pattern for almost 20 years. I hope he gets his life in order of course and so far since his release from prison he has kept himself clean.

And not just higher, but while history will remember Peyton as the top prospect since Elway, a LOT of people called it a coin flip at the time, Leaf was more athletic, huge arm, great size, college winner, made his teammates a lot better in college, and thought to have the higher ceiling while Peyton was more NFL ready. That 1998 draft was insane. 2 of the top 5-10 QB prospects of all time... coming out the same year! Seriously, If you put Leaf in every year of the draft for the past 50 years, he goes first in 45 of them. Elway, Luck, Bledsoe, Peyton, Vinny T. That's the guys he probably loses the 1st overall to.

I remember Polian saying it was close for him, the question that sold it was asking Leaf and Peyton what they'd do if drafted.

Peyton gave a Peyton answer. I'm sure it was a lot about film study, meeting teammates and coaches, working on the offense and selling papa johns.

Leaf said he'd take a trip to Vegas.

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't usually like to dwell on the negative, but that is a great point. He certainly could, and I would not have even considered that with any other player I've seen since Leaf.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And not just higher, but while history will remember Peyton as the top prospect since Elway, a LOT of people called it a coin flip at the time, Leaf was more athletic, huge arm, great size, college winner, made his teammates a lot better in college, and thought to have the higher ceiling while Peyton was more NFL ready. That 1998 draft was insane. 2 of the top 5-10 QB prospects of all time... coming out the same year! Seriously, If you put Leaf in every year of the draft for the past 50 years, he goes first in 45 of them. Elway, Luck, Bledsoe, Peyton, Vinny T. That's the guys he probably loses the 1st overall to.

I remember Polian saying it was close for him, the question that sold it was asking Leaf and Peyton what they'd do if drafted.

Peyton gave a Peyton answer. I'm sure it was a lot about film study, meeting teammates and coaches, working on the offense and selling papa johns.

Leaf said he'd take a trip to Vegas.
I think Peyton's answer to that question was "go out and earn it."

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Peyton's answer to that question was "go out and earn it."

Nope, "better ingredients, better pizza". lol

But yeah it was honestly something about hard work. Wouldn't be surprised if that was what he said word for word.

It does say a lot about how hard scouting really is... When such a little thing can be what really differentiates between two of the consensus top QB prospects the NFL has had.

And when you pick the book nerd over the party guy you end up with Dan McGwire over Favre lol. There's things you like and things you don't but truly hard to find something that consistently is true.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel is going to end up in an obituary if he doesn't get the help he needs

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except nobody expected Johnny Clipboard to be good.

Leaf was nearly the Number 1 overall.