• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manningham signed

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt this stops us from taking a WR in the first round. Moss is 35 and might not even make the team and Ham is only locked up for two years.

Could be true.... I'm sure Moss will make the team, Harbs n Co. wouldn't have signed him if it weren't possible(unless something real serious comes up).

I should say our chances of draftin a WR in the first(Hill fan) are falling. Just seems we really went after the WRs this FA so maybe we'll look to address something/where else.

I will fall down a flight of stairs if we go TE in the first...lol...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be true.... I'm sure Moss will make the team, Harbs n Co. wouldn't have signed him if it weren't possible(unless something real serious comes up).

I should say our chances of draftin a WR in the first(Hill fan) are falling. Just seems we really went after the WRs this FA so maybe we'll look to address something/where else.

it's good if hill is gone. the wr's available in the late 1st aren't very good. bunch of #2's and wr's usually need a year to get up to speed in the nfl. i say we wait till 5th to grab someone at wr.

we could use an upgrade over delanie walker. i'm hoping for dwayne allen in the 2nd but if harbaugh really likes fleener and takes him in the 1st i'll roll with it. harbaugh coached him, so that's a big vote of confidence in his ability

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

not pushing for a TE but won't fall down by any stretch. a draft pick is around a long time and rosters change quickly in the NFL. right now we look solid at TE, but we might be two years from now?

we should take the most talent we can out of every draft and if that means a TE next month, fine.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
delanie is overrated if u think we're solid at TE. he drops way too many passes. fleener or dwayne allen would give us upgrades in different ways over delanie

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
delanie is overrated if u think we're solid at TE. he drops way too many passes. fleener or dwayne allen would give us upgrades in different ways over delanie

do think we're solid at TE going into this season, Vernon Davis alone makes it solid.

Walker isn't a starter but his versatility opens up different plays.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFT reports on Twitter (no article yet) that Manningham signed with us for 2 years.

I like the signing and the fact that it is only for two years. I'm just surprised there wasn't more interest in him and that he would accept a third receiver spot.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you from Wisconsin? GO BADGERS! $#%@ SYRACUSE!

Im ass backwards my man, from Ohio and graduated from Ohio State and been a die hard Badger and 49er fan since I was a kid which has been about 20+ years now

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aside from the Pats, who has a better TE duo than we do?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I doubt this stops us from taking a WR in the first round. Moss is 35 and might not even make the team and Ham is only locked up for two years.

Think who we draft will depend on if we get Manning.

If we land Manning I believe we go in win now mode and get one step closer to completing Clyde's dream of an offensive line entirely composed of 1st rounders and we look strongly at Guard since it would be the hugest hole left on the team.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think who we draft will depend on if we get Manning.

If we land Manning I believe we go in win now mode and get one step closer to completing Clyde's dream of an offensive line entirely composed of 1st rounders and we look strongly at Guard since it would be the hugest hole left on the team.

I would mark this down in pen that the Niners go guard in the 1st round. It's the only hole if they get Manning.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Im ass backwards my man, from Ohio and graduated from Ohio State and been a die hard Badger and 49er fan since I was a kid which has been about 20+ years now

I live in Ohio, am a HUGE buckeye fan, sucks for you that we have urban. Don't cry bro! HAHA just messing... but really. I am a 9er fan as well, obviously. i am just getting tired of all the closet fans that are poking out every where. I have a friend of 5 years, tell me he was a 49ers fan, and I didn't even know he liked football! He then said losing Alex is no big deal because it is not like he was our starter at all... He might be right in losing Alex is no big deal, but he didn't think he was our starter. He thought troy Smith was... ughh Pissing me off!

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Need more hands and speed on our team!! Good pickup! For the draft best options at CB, G, WR, DE,C !! All areas we need speed and depth! Go 49ers!!:crutch:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After Lloyd said No, we quickly got back to Manningham

WR-corps looking great already and we haven't even drafted DeVier Posey

I have a feeling we will draft Marvin Jones. Mid round pick... a guy that could give us the same impact as Morgan had during his stint with us.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have a feeling we will draft Marvin Jones. Mid round pick... a guy that could give us the same impact as Morgan had during his stint with us.

we need a "slot" receiver, so mid round sounds about right?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I'm sorry but that's M. Manningham. He goes through period of dropsies...

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mike Clay:

Michael Crabtree worked the slot on 36% of his snaps in 2011. 39% of his pass routes were run from the slot. #49ers