• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manningham signed

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL.com Blogs Blog Archive Manningham strikes two-year deal to join 49ers

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archi...-to-terms-on-manningham-on-two-year-deal.html

San Francisco fans also must ask themselves whether the new group of receivers - Moss, Crabtree, Manningham, Williams, Hastings and likely a rookie - is better than the group that opened the 2011 season: Braylon Edwards, Crabtree, Joshua Morgan, Ginn and Williams,

-- Matt Barrows

No, we're asking: Are we going to get Peyton Manning?

Last edited by a moderator:

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If he had posting it that way with Niners sign manning then ham... all niner fans woul have to go through the embarrasment of jizzing in their jeans then realizing they had premature ejaculation issues... therapy could be involved.

This is gonna be a long, long 72 hours waiting for Mannings decision.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to get the other Wr from Michigan hemingway

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god its only a two yr deal. Manningham isnt much of a receiver. He's been pretty overrated in FA since that superbowl catch.

He's only overrated if you think he is a number 1 wr.

I like the move because he could be used as a chains mover, 15-20 yd wr. With Moss as a deep threat and crabs as the possession guy, Manningham complements the others nicely. Add VD and Delaney..the weapons are looking a whole lot nicer.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Well now the Niners don't have an amazing receiving corps, even with Vernon, but now theu don't have a really weak one like last year. And with Peyton at QB it would make it look like the Niners have a great one.

Only 2 weak starting spots left: C and possibly RG depending on how good Kilgore is. And C is only weak in pass protection.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get Randy Moss at anywhere close to his best opposite Crabtree and Manningham with Vernon still at TE then yes our receivers are way better. Even if Moss is the sucky one that we release mid-season as long as we get a healthy playoff calibur Manningham we are better.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Yo Eli, I think I'm gonna sign with the Rams"

"Cool, but I think my brother is going to San Francisco"

Mario Manningham signs 2 year deal with SF.

:)

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thank god its only a two yr deal. Manningham isnt much of a receiver. He's been pretty overrated in FA since that superbowl catch.

Thank God is a little strong statement and he's been a solid WR.

I agree with that; though, he is absolutely an upgrade so this is a fair deal...nothing to get overly excited about, but a decent move in the right direction. Rotating the inventory...he'll have a chance to earn that bigger contract.

I think Crabtree will respond more to an outsider coming in who may be a "threat" to him.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's only overrated if you think he is a number 1 wr.

I like the move because he could be used as a chains mover, 15-20 yd wr. With Moss as a deep threat and crabs as the possession guy, Manningham complements the others nicely. Add VD and Delaney..the weapons are looking a whole lot nicer.

He's gotta catch the ball to be a "possession" guy! :laugh:

I think he's better suited to be a setter on a volleyball team, but that's just me.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
"Yo Eli, I think I'm gonna sign with the Rams"

"Cool, but I think my brother is going to San Francisco"

Mario Manningham signs 2 year deal with SF.

:)

"hey Alex, my other Client, peyton manning, maybe you have heard of him, is going to 49ers. You probably should try and find another place to play"

"Well, fuck! I will go play for the shitty dolphins"

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell to the yeah on Manningham! Definitely my favorite remaining FA WR. A nice present to wake up to this morning :)

I love that its a two year deal and that he signed with us over the lambs.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell to the yeah on Manningham! Definitely my favorite remaining FA WR. A nice present to wake up to this morning :)

I love that its a two year deal and that he signed with us over the lambs.

just hope he has someone throwing it to him next year.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I no like.... probably shuts the chances of Hill in the first. Poop.

OK MM, lets see what you can freaking do!!!!!!!

Didn't we sign another WR besides Moss & MM? or it just feels like we've signed 3-4 of them lol

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I no like.... probably shuts the chances of Hill in the first. Poop.

OK MM, lets see what you can freaking do!!!!!!!

Didn't we sign another WR besides Moss & MM? or it just feels like we've signed 3-4 of them lol

I doubt this stops us from taking a WR in the first round. Moss is 35 and might not even make the team and Ham is only locked up for two years.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we get Randy Moss at anywhere close to his best opposite Crabtree and Manningham with Vernon still at TE then yes our receivers are way better. Even if Moss is the sucky one that we release mid-season as long as we get a healthy playoff calibur Manningham we are better.

Moss at his worst and Manningham at his worst is still way better then garbage ass Ginn and Morgan who have done nothing in the NFL at WR. Super Mario will be great in the slot and Randy maybe not great will be damn good in the red zone. If anyone else doesnt think we upgraded this WR position x100 then you obvi dont have a clue about football and need to go watch golf

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is making sense. Must be because he's a Badger.