• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manning: plantar fasciitis

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because their owner loves him and they would fill every seat in the building . because the owner could bill it as what we did season there young guy Behind the best there ever was and this will better prepare them look at how well it worked for Denver winning the SB 50 with mister Brock Osweiler thanks to being so seasoned by Manning !:lol:

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think Manning wants to start over in a new NFL city at age 40 and the market for him would be very limited anyway. I predict his retirement press conference comes at the end of this season.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because their owner loves him and they would fill every seat in the building . because the owner could bill it as what we did season there young guy Behind the best there ever was and this will better prepare them look at how well it worked for Denver winning the SB 50 with mister Brock Osweiler thanks to being so seasoned by Manning !:lol:

I still don't see it. I think so far they have been very happy with their rookie QB as he has played pretty decent. Asking him then to go sit for a year doesn't sound like the best situation. Throw in I can't see Manning wanting to go to an organization that doesn't give him all that great of a chance at winning the Super Bowl. The Titans would have to go crazy spending money to bring in a team that could surround Manning and take them to some winning ways.

Throw in honestly at this point the way you are talking you pretty much want Manning to be the OC and call his own plays. To me that sounds like a LeBron James kind of situation that the owner gives complete power to a player to make decisions for a franchise. When that player is 40 years old and looking like a shell of himself that is just setting your whole franchise up for failure for years.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still don't see it. I think so far they have been very happy with their rookie QB as he has played pretty decent. Asking him then to go sit for a year doesn't sound like the best situation. Throw in I can't see Manning wanting to go to an organization that doesn't give him all that great of a chance at winning the Super Bowl. The Titans would have to go crazy spending money to bring in a team that could surround Manning and take them to some winning ways.

Throw in honestly at this point the way you are talking you pretty much want Manning to be the OC and call his own plays. To me that sounds like a LeBron James kind of situation that the owner gives complete power to a player to make decisions for a franchise. When that player is 40 years old and looking like a shell of himself that is just setting your whole franchise up to fail

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on man lol tis a joke ..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on man lol tis a joke ..

Sorry hard to pick up on sarcasm on these threads. It honestly wouldn't surprise me to see Manning play another year I just do see it being hard for him to find a team that fits all that he needs to be successful for another season.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
us winning Super bowl ...come on .. I was joking .. We are in rebuild mode I do hope we do well but I do get we are not going any were this year ..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point this moning I gave the NE Cheats the Kiss of Death ! and won us the SB .. I am on a roll !!

I am not on Rum but I should be .. I am full of it and will let clearer heads prevail

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not following it all So I believe you .. not sure what is going on . Manning running was never a good Idea

This was a bad idea from the get go ..I thought we was going to run 2013 plays and add slowly more of Kubiak stuff and see what would work .. this was a train wreck pretty much the whole way ..
That could never work either. You need to acclimate the whole offense to a concept. Including all of the back ups. You cannot as a coach just run one offense for one individual and another for everyone else. That ca work temporarily, but not long term. Btw, it rarely even works temporarily. We have seen that before and it was called the Tebow affect. Magical ride and maybe could have worked if you drafted back ups that could run it. That was never going to happen.

Similar situation with this and it annoyed me when people were equating what a running game did "for elway." The west coast system and stretch run played right into the hands of all of Elway's strengths. He knew the system from his days at Stanford. His skill set, even at his age fit the system. Not so with manning, who was never nimble of foot. Rather

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to hear about an injury after a terrible game because we never hear about an injury after a good game. Remember Colts in the playoffs last year then bang an injury. After the Packers game we hear nothing. Just retire Manning. I for one have had enough. I want to see if Brock is the guy or not.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus it's good to see a QB that can go under center and roll out. Wins are nice but even if Denver loses some games I still want to see Brock the rest of the year and see if he is worth trying to keep around next year.