• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manifest

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok seriously who thought this douche bag zeke was a good idea?

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final season date announcement:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came this far, might as well finish it lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came this far, might as well finish it lol

That’s how I feel.

I still don’t think I’m any closer to understanding this show than most of way through

Idk why I’ve ever kept up with it

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else watching this TV series? It debuted this past Monday on NBC. It's something like Lost meets The Crossing meets Touch.

Not sure what direction this show's going to go, whether they're gonna go all in on family drama like This Is Us or focus more on the scifi and investigation stuff. Also, is it going to be heavily procedural with a "passenger of the week" being focused on every ep, or be more serialized?

Here is the trailer, but be warned it spoils every twist in the pilot episode, so if you want to be surprised, don't watch the trailer before watching the pilot.

Edit: NBC took down their own trailer, so here is a mirror:

My wife and daughter liked this for a couple of seasons. then they grew tired of the sappy cast too.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and daughter liked this for a couple of seasons. then they grew tired of the sappy cast too.

I maintain Jared is the best character

He’s been one of the most negatively affected by all this and yet he’s still always down to help

Despite the way he’s been treated by them at times

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I maintain Jared is the best character

He’s been one of the most negatively affected by all this and yet he’s still always down to help

Despite the way he’s been treated by them at times
Michaela, Ben, Grace and Cal are all shitty actors/esses that belong in Lifetime or Hallmark productions.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michaela, Ben, Grace and Cal are all shitty actors/esses that belong in Lifetime or Hallmark productions.
Definitely agree with you, however, I think the main problem with this show is the writing. They shoved the word "lifeboat" down out throats for a season and a half and then turned this into some sort of Biblical end of times BS and we still have more questions than we have answers. I will not be surprised when they end this show with no real answers.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely agree with you, however, I think the main problem with this show is the writing. They shoved the word "lifeboat" down out throats for a season and a half and then turned this into some sort of Biblical end of times BS and we still have more questions than we have answers. I will not be surprised when they end this show with no real answers.

I agree. Getting no answers for would be very on brand for this show

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cal is just a kid (unless you mean this worthless older cal), he’s got time

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The show is pretty much trash. The concept was only semi-interesting to start with. I honestly have no idea why I never walked away from the show.

Saying that, I will watch the final season. :L

Same

And just started the back stretch…not a good start

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same

And just started the back stretch…not a good start
I just finished it last night... it ended the way it had to... but damn, i wish Netflix didnt save that show... it would have been so much better if the show didnt drag on for 2 more seasons... it got cringe worthy at times... most of the times...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished it last night... it ended the way it had to... but damn, i wish Netflix didnt save that show... it would have been so much better if the show didnt drag on for 2 more seasons... it got cringe worthy at times... most of the times...

Zeke shouldn’t have shown up on Netflix

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still have a few to go.

So we’ll see how it ends

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Getting no answers for would be very on brand for this show

Bingo

We nailed it

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo

We nailed it

did you?? i thought it answered most of the questions... kept some things obscure.. but because of the biblical-ness of it all i was expecting those questions never to be answered... i just took at similar to the Noah's arc story... where god was testing humanity...

these were the chosen ones... and forgiveness was the answer

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you?? i thought it answered most of the questions... kept some things obscure.. but because of the biblical-ness of it all i was expecting those questions never to be answered... i just took at similar to the Noah's arc story... where god was testing humanity...

these were the chosen ones... and forgiveness was the answer

No explanation of why they were chosen

or what that thing was

wasn't shocked by the ending, but the very end was also kinda lame.

And again, Zeke's existence was never explained. He wasn't an 828er, it made no sense for him to be so involved.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No explanation of why they were chosen

or what that thing was

wasn't shocked by the ending, but the very end was also kinda lame.

And again, Zeke's existence was never explained. He wasn't an 828er, it made no sense for him to be so involved.

was there any reason in the bible why Noah was chosen??

Ben even said to the Mist ghost WE ARE JUST NORMAL PEOPLE CHOSEN ..... it was random, i didnt even think that needed to be explained once they went biblical...

Zeke was random, just like the 828ers... he wasnt the first example the show gave of someone who came back... sure it was a plot device... but so what... once they went biblical, they did not need to explain why, because there was no reason...

despite watching the whole series... i thought only season 1 was good... the rest of the show kind of sucked... wished they did not get saved by netflix...

But if you really want to complain about the show, i wish Olive had more to do... they could have really made her a main character that did stuff... but they got so focused on the biblical, that they strayed away from the mystical... and it really ONLY became about the 828ers... not the outside people....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was there any reason in the bible why Noah was chosen??

Ben even said to the Mist ghost WE ARE JUST NORMAL PEOPLE CHOSEN ..... it was random, i didnt even think that needed to be explained once they went biblical...

Zeke was random, just like the 828ers... he wasnt the first example the show gave of someone who came back... sure it was a plot device... but so what... once they went biblical, they did not need to explain why, because there was no reason...

despite watching the whole series... i thought only season 1 was good... the rest of the show kind of sucked... wished they did not get saved by netflix...

But if you really want to complain about the show, i wish Olive had more to do... they could have really made her a main character that did stuff... but they got so focused on the biblical, that they strayed away from the mystical... and it really ONLY became about the 828ers... not the outside people....

I mean olive Jared and grace were the most affected by it

They all played rather significant roles

But yes it was about solving the callings, which means it’s going to focus on 828ers

But just saying…it’s biblical like that actually answers it…I think that only reinforces my point

It was kind of a cop out, but also on brand for the show

So the point was to suffer for 5 years to go back to…exactly where they would’ve been without being chosen…