• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manifest

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean olive Jared and grace were the most affected by it

They all played rather significant roles

But yes it was about solving the callings, which means it’s going to focus on 828ers

But just saying…it’s biblical like that actually answers it…I think that only reinforces my point

It was kind of a cop out, but also on brand for the show

So the point was to suffer for 5 years to go back to…exactly where they would’ve been without being chosen…

i understand the disappointment... i have it too... but it is more on me for watching the show until its end...LOL...

i agree that going biblical was a cop out... but they did it... its not like we can complain at the end about a decision they made a couple seasons ago, if not from the beginning...

you say olive's roll was significant... but that final scene explains it all to me... she figures everything out, tries to inform her dad, Ben never received it, but yet made the correct decision anyway... what was her purpose...

Jared had an actual role... he saved the day more than once... he was actually a useful character...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand the disappointment... i have it too... but it is more on me for watching the show until its end...LOL...

i agree that going biblical was a cop out... but they did it... its not like we can complain at the end about a decision they made a couple seasons ago, if not from the beginning...

you say olive's roll was significant... but that final scene explains it all to me... she figures everything out, tries to inform her dad, Ben never received it, but yet made the correct decision anyway... what was her purpose...

Jared had an actual role... he saved the day more than once... he was actually a useful character...

I don’t disagree that her role in s4 became less

But that was because she had to basically replace grace while Ben was in the detention center

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree that sending them to Ben’s house added nothing

It also made zero sense why Angelina went there to begin with

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that sending them to Ben’s house added nothing

It also made zero sense why Angelina went there to begin with

yea... angelina's role was very weird... because she ended up ONLY being the final test for Ben... as he had to forgive her...

but the entire Cal/angelina had zero purpose...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea... angelina's role was very weird... because she ended up ONLY being the final test for Ben... as he had to forgive her...

but the entire Cal/angelina had zero purpose...

Yeah. My best guess at ben and olive at the end was Ben had to do it on his own to get real forgiveness and redemption

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. My best guess at ben and olive at the end was Ben had to do it on his own to get real forgiveness and redemption

but that really was the epitomy of her character... she was really there to figure everything out just so the viewer would know what was happening... she had no purpose other than that...