• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manifest

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, this season is not as interesting as last.. hopefully that changes... But I disagree totally about the BF...

He already was a believer in the callings, once that happens, doesn't your GF get the benefit of the doubt for crazy?? it was entirely jealousy, nothing more nothing less... and it just got worse after the shooting... Because it was his fault... and he just wouldn't admit it... and blamed it totally on the other guy... I mean, you see what the callings are, you are told that this guy is important for some reason... that should be enough... but once you bring jealousy into the picture, you are making it all about you...

With that said, one of the things that bothers me about this show is how the central cast ONLY cares about the callings... Nothing else...

The daughter, even though her character is boring, is the only character I feel for... I hope this true-believer story line goes someplace good... because I really want to like her character...

the stranger is the reason she got shot. He just wasn’t trying to shoot her. If anything that whole final scene justified the bf’s actions. And in the end the bad guy won anyway. Because Mick sucks.

you feel for the daughter, especially this week when she basically begs to help and they just tell her to move along and do her homework. But she also isn’t interesting because she has nothing to do.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the stranger is the reason she got shot. He just wasn’t trying to shoot her. If anything that whole final scene justified the bf’s actions. And in the end the bad guy won anyway. Because Mick sucks.

you feel for the daughter, especially this week when she basically begs to help and they just tell her to move along and do her homework. But she also isn’t interesting because she has nothing to do.

I guess we disagree about who was MORE to blame for her getting shot...

With, the daughter, her lack of anything to do, is why I hope they true-believer storyline goes somewhere... I want to be interested in her character... I think she can become the HEART of the whole show... and if it wants to survive another season, they will need to give the show heart... Not just SCREW EVERYONE WHO DOESNT CARE AND FOLLOW THE CALLINGS...

Have the daughter and her "OTHER" father figure become closer and be real parts of the show...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With, the daughter, her lack of anything to do, is why I hope they true-believer storyline goes somewhere... I want to be interested in her character... I think she can become the HEART of the whole show... and if it wants to survive another season, they will need to give the show heart... Not just SCREW EVERYONE WHO DOESNT CARE AND FOLLOW THE CALLINGS...

Have the daughter and her "OTHER" father figure become closer and be real parts of the show...

yeah I was kinda suspended the baby wasn’t the other guys.

especially since they implied that the doctor likes Ben.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show might just be getting too weird for me.

unless something happens that actually makes sense.

not just, a calling said it.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well it’ll be interesting to see what TJ does now that the daughter seems to be bringing him to the cult. Lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t like Jared doing to the dark side.

while it’s believable, he was the character with clean hands. That was his role. Now he’s just anti-828er in a world full of them.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t like Jared doing to the dark side.

while it’s believable, he was the character with clean hands. That was his role. Now he’s just anti-828er in a world full of them.

you believe that?? I have been under the assumption that he and the Chief of police are doing a sting... its why she wont listen to Makayla about a leak...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you believe that?? I have been under the assumption that he and the Chief of police are doing a sting... its why she wont listen to Makayla about a leak...

I hope you’re right. Zeke sucks.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you’re right. Zeke sucks.

I mean, I have a hard time believing a cop would coincidentally hook up with a girl and get close to terrorists... and those being coincidences...

its either terrible tv writing, or a sting...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I have a hard time believing a cop would coincidentally hook up with a girl and get close to terrorists... and those being coincidences...

I mean, she’s hot. And easy.

and her 828 gf destroyed his life, twice, including once for a random stranger.

it wouldn’t be totally unbelievable.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, she’s hot. And easy.

and her 828 gf destroyed his life, twice, including once for a random stranger.

it wouldn’t be totally unbelievable.

no, it wouldn't be unbelievable... the unbelievable part is the coincidence of it... but this would not be the first show to have lazy writing... so.... maybe you are right...

I mean, whats the odds, that rebound chick's brother is a big wig in a terrorist group(or at least a middleman)

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show might just be getting too weird for me.

unless something happens that actually makes sense.

not just, a calling said it.
Agree....I'm giving it a couple more then might call it quits. Sucks, as I like the premise but think they went too far with the hocus pocus as other shows have done IMO. Lost comes to mind for example.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree....I'm giving it a couple more then might call it quits. Sucks, as I like the premise but think they went too far with the hocus pocus as other shows have done IMO. Lost comes to mind for example.

I was thinking this sounds a lot like “the event” that was like a decade ago.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the cult leader and zeke and the drowning guy really make this weird af.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sting appears to be off the table after this week...or it’s just a very poorly run sting.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sting appears to be off the table after this week...or it’s just a very poorly run sting.

idk... still would rather think it is a sting... not sure whether him stealing her files is anything more than playing both sides and since he believes in the callings(as he saw it first hand), he needs her files to be a step ahead... and she clearly blocked him out...

But until proven that it is not a sting, I will look for reasons to believe it is, and ignore signs that it is not...

because a show that is willing to make him a terrorist does not deserve my watching anymore.... Not that I care about the character, I just hate total and complete character changes for no reason... and this happened too coincidentally...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk... still would rather think it is a sting... not sure whether him stealing her files is anything more than playing both sides and since he believes in the callings(as he saw it first hand), he needs her files to be a step ahead... and she clearly blocked him out...

But until proven that it is not a sting, I will look for reasons to believe it is, and ignore signs that it is not...

because a show that is willing to make him a terrorist does not deserve my watching anymore.... Not that I care about the character, I just hate total and complete character changes for no reason... and this happened too coincidentally...

or they’re all inept cops.

if it was a sting that was the time to react, to stop a building from exploding.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or they’re all inept cops.

if it was a sting that was the time to react, to stop a building from exploding.

but that wasn't done by the terrorist group... it was done by a "true believer" cult member...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but that wasn't done by the terrorist group... it was done by a "true believer" cult member...

where was the guy when he was blowing up the cops phone?