• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Managing the Cap!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you do me a favor and share with us your story of being a Rhoades scholar. What was it like living in London and attending Oxford for 3 years. Musta been hella difficult to not only be a division 1 athlete, doing your mission, attaining 5 black belts while also going to every SB. Tell us how you did it!
Apparently someone else owns a blackberry. That now makes two on the hoop. Profits must be off the hook.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the 49ers are so good managing the cap that their on the field product always sucks

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, agents like teams that overpay their clients, right? Who are the agents that voted on this?

One would think teams that manage the cap well are set up for the long term. Interesting that all of those teams except for NE are in the bottom 10 in cap space next year and two of them (Phi and Min) are in dreadful shape with both already about $20M over. In 2021 those four again are in the bottom 10 and Phi, Min and GB are in the bottom 5.
Pretty sure you said the same about the eagles this year.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s see how those older players perform before labeling it a success. That’s not in your style though. You love to declare victory before the games are even played. You just say “great moves” without ANYTHING other than your homer opinion.

(See Amari Cooper and Golden Tate)

19-0...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you do me a favor and share with us your story of being a Rhoades scholar. What was it like living in London and attending Oxford for 3 years. Musta been hella difficult to not only be a division 1 athlete, doing your mission, attaining 5 black belts while also going to every SB. Tell us how you did it!

Didn't live in London, lived in Oxford. My Mission was in London the previous 2 years. Never said I went to "every SB", that's just retarded (like you).

Fake Teacher of Year has problems with peoples' religion and accomplishments...sad sad DACA moocher sympathizer.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't live in London, lived in Oxford. My Mission was in London the previous 2 years. Never said I went to "every SB", that's just retarded (like you).

Fake Teacher of Year has problems with peoples' religion and accomplishments...sad sad DACA moocher sympathizer.

Don’t get how you claim to be religious and be a racists at the same time??

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you did your mission, became a Rhodes Scholar and played professional soccer at the same period. Fucking amazing. How did you find the time to be a division 1 athlete, collect 5 black belts, be an under par golfer simultaneously?
And could you wear your magic underwear while being a professional soccer player?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... Philly was in the worst shape of every team a few months ago yet still signed player after player after player. One day... don’t know how long, but you’ll realize Howie has it all figured out and him and all these people who voted actually know more then you and me. But I know it makes you feel good to think the Eagles are fucked.

Another 48 years and this will all come together.....

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If agents were voting I would expect them to vote for the team that's been most successful over the last 3+ years, the teams that have spent the most total money over the last 3+ years and the teams that have signed QBs to massive, fully-guaranteed contracts. So...pretty much the teams that DO appear on the list. Shocker!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drinking is a convenient excuse for you.
I prefer to call it a way of life. The bonus is it helps me deal with people like you...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... Philly was in the worst shape of every team a few months ago yet still signed player after player after player. One day... don’t know how long, but you’ll realize Howie has it all figured out and him and all these people who voted actually know more then you and me. But I know it makes you feel good to think the Eagles are fucked.
All he did was move the problem out a couple of years. It's 3rd grade Math. I don't get why so many can't understand it. In 5 minutes I can clear $30M off the 2019 Cowboys salary cap. That doesn't mean there was or wasn't a problem to begin with. I could literally take your quotes and compare them to what Cowboy fans said for years and then we stopped being able to sign FAs and they understood. Thank God we drafted well.

Since you keep bringing it up. I've been waiting about a month for you to tell me this magical move Howie did where he made money not hit the salary cap. Remember you had to run out but you were going to give me the breakdown later? You don't even know what it is your own GM has actually been good at. If you want to know I'll tell you.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you said the same about the eagles this year.
Yes because it's the exact same problem. Look at the contract structure of Jackson, Jackson and Graham. Being a cap guru doesn't include putting 8% of a 3 year contract's cap hit in year one, 34% in year two and 58% in year 3. That called being Jerry Jones before they took the reins away from him.