• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Man vs Machine- Barr= Damarcus Ware

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Devon Taylor would be second fiddle to Clowney again.

Would be awesome to have both. I like Taylor a lot, just not sure he can develop into the starting LE we need. I don't expect much from Jason Jones this year either after that injury. He may have to slide inside to provide DT depth. Might not have what it takes anymore to play off the edge.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be awesome to have both. I like Taylor a lot, just not sure he can develop into the starting LE we need. I don't expect much from Jason Jones this year either after that injury. He may have to slide inside to provide DT depth. Might not have what it takes anymore to play off the edge.

I did like what I saw from Taylor last year. Correct on whether he is a starter. Just don't want to give up on him after such little time. No matter how the draft works out. Taylor is surely capable of being the 3rd DE for 4 more years.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor has a lot of upside, particularly at LDE where power and length can be as effect as pure speed is on the blindside.

He's got the frame add 25 lbs from his rookie weight and the long arms to control the RT and collapse the pocket via bull-rush much like a 3-4 DE is asked to do.

With Suh doing the same a couple spots down and Ansah doing it all on the other end, Taylor's skill-set would mesh perfectly with a pass-rushing DT next to him like Fairley (if he gets his shit together) or Aaron Donald, etc...

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too worried about Taylor if he starts. The last few people that have lined up there went from OK players to looking good. I don't expect much to come from the early rounds in terms of d line. Fairley might be on the way out, but Mayhew probably isn't giving up until after this year. If defense is in the first 2 rounds I think lb, CB, and s will be the picks.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got the frame add 25 lbs from his rookie weight and the long arms to control the RT and collapse the pocket via bull-rush much like a 3-4 DE is asked to do.

Good lord -- Can you imagine if he could add 25 lbs and not lose any of his athleticism?!?! He'd be 6'7" 300 lbs. I know I wouldn't want to get in front of a guy that size coming at me.