• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Man do I feel bad for the Packers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the movers too. That is a crappy tough job packing and moving other peoples stuff 40 hrs a week.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don`t...........And it was the ultimate choke ........I`m pretty sure it was the biggest in Packer history.

Hats off to Seattle....What a helluva comeback.

watched the game yesterday with my brother (who is a packer backer) in the ccu at the hospital.
he has one of thos voices that travel,and I swear he jumped started all the old peoples hearts yesterday.lol

Last edited by a moderator:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a comeback, what the hell is wrong with rodgers not throwing at a one armed sherman?

C

cubzzzfanincali

Packers sure made a lot of mistakes yesterday. I almost feel bad for them, they must be feeling pretty miserable having handed that game away like that. That poor guy Bostick is now probably going to spend his life as a depressed alcoholic.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers sure made a lot of mistakes yesterday. I almost feel bad for them, they must be feeling pretty miserable having handed that game away like that. That poor guy Bostick is now probably going to spend his life as a depressed alcoholic.

feel bad for them......Hell no!

But they actually gave the game away.
Why did Shields after RW`s 4th int,stop and drop rather try for some yardage with an open field ahead of him?
How could GB let Lynch run for 26 yds for a td with 1:26 left in the game?
How the hell did they let RW complete that 2 pt conversion? He threw that up for grabs.

Sheesh..........Everything went Seattle`s at the end.

Gotta give the Seahawks credit for coming up with the bigs plays when they needed them most.
RW and ML took them to the woodshed at the end of the game.............

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about some guys I know that work for a moving company. I think it's rude to turn this into a GB thread with the way they shit the bed yesterday and all. :pound:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don`t...........And it was the ultimate choke ........I`m pretty sure it was the biggest in Packer history.

Hats off to Seattle....What a helluva comeback.

watched the game yesterday with my brother (who is a packer backer) in the ccu at the hospital.
he has one of thos voices that travel,and I swear he jumped started all the old peoples hearts yesterday.lol

YwgbT16.gif

:dhd:

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB are attention whores so they got their wish yesterday, lol!

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
feel bad for them......Hell no!

But they actually gave the game away.
Why did Shields after RW`s 4th int,stop and drop rather try for some yardage with an open field ahead of him?
How could GB let Lynch run for 26 yds for a td with 1:26 left in the game?
How the hell did they let RW complete that 2 pt conversion? He threw that up for grabs.

Sheesh..........Everything went Seattle`s at the end.

Gotta give the Seahawks credit for coming up with the bigs plays when they needed them most.
RW and ML took them to the woodshed at the end of the game.............

Julius Peppers told Shields to do gown. Allow the offense to run the clock.

I was surprised Lynch didnt take a knee at the one, also allow them to take more time off the clock.

HaHa was caught between. He could have gotten to the ball, or tackled him outside the end zone. It look like he decided to try to tackle him, but the floating duck ends up a yard away and he was left in no mans land.

My biggest memory is Jordy Nelson standing there with his hands out waiting for the ball and Bostick jumping for the ball instead of blocking the seahawk player.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julius Peppers told Shields to do gown. Allow the offense to run the clock.

I was surprised Lynch didnt take a knee at the one, also allow them to take more time off the clock.

HaHa was caught between. He could have gotten to the ball, or tackled him outside the end zone. It look like he decided to try to tackle him, but the floating duck ends up a yard away and he was left in no mans land.

My biggest memory is Jordy Nelson standing there with his hands out waiting for the ball and Bostick jumping for the ball instead of blocking the seahawk player.

this I knew,but when you have a good 20 yds to go before a defender wants to tackle you,he should have done.
Way to go Julius.lol

And you are totally 100% correct on Lynch...........I thought the same thing there too.But I guess I`ve seen teams fumble at the one.
It just happened to me on my fantasy team not to long ago.......It may have been Rivers trying a qb sneak from the one and ended up fumbling it away.
So I suppose Lynch was right into taking the points.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noon, you won't like or agree with this, since it emphasizes how crucial coaching is in NFL games, but you all might find some of this interesting.

NFL Conference Championship Wrap-up: See You in Arizona «

This maybe directed to noon,but I agree about this coaching..........

But when they first start talking about McCarthy`s decision making,you can say that about every single coach in the NFL.
They all make a bad decision here and there........That's nit picking.
I do believe it was a horrible on the 4th and inches from the goal line.Lacy was tearing it up and whats the worst that could happen? First down Seattle from the one?
But even still,if GB actually would have lost by 3 pts in regular time,he`d really been criticized......js
And actually when they did kick that fg,it brought a smile to face as saying "thanks"

Even on the 2nd fg............I would have went for it myself,but hey,Seattle is down by six now.GB was moving the ball at will and what was to say they could not keep doing that.Sure all those penalties was killing Seattle,but Lacy was a beast at the time.(there was nothing wrong with them taking that fg)

And as far as being conservative in the 4th qtr........Wilson and co. had not done a damn thing all game.Why would you not try and to run the ball to use up more time?
5:02 left in the game and your up 19-7........

I only questioned one play of McCarthy`s,that was the first fg.I believe he should have lacy run that ball......

I`m not going to read the comments from the other game cause it was a blow out......

C

cubzzzfanincali

yeah, I go a little further than you. I thought it was wrong on both those FG attempts, but I also thought that run call on 3rd and 3 was crazy (when at the 23), and while I totally agree that running was called for in the second half, I don't think they should have taken the ball out of Rodgers' hands *entirely*, which it seemed like for awhile they did.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the Packer fans posted at halftime when the score was GB 16 SEA 0:

"Hey, how about those Seahawks !"

She hasn't been seen on here since.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don`t think coaching lost it for GB.........

It was Burnett flopping after the int. There was plenty of real estate in front of him to pick up more yardage.....And someone said Julius told him lay down?............I remember see the highlites of that,and don`t remember JP being around the ball.If it was the other guy who told him to get down,then that was not the coaches fault either.......

And Bosticks gaffe?..........that's hard to say. Did he know JN was behind him? I think Bostick had no choice but to go after the ball.......
That's like not wanting to pick up a fumble.

The two point conversion?............that was luck that Willson caught that ball.
Instead of laying blame on the coach,how`s about giving RW plenty of credit for scrambling and getting away from the defenders enough to throw up a hail mary like that......Just an outstanding play with some luck to having a ball staying up in mid air that seemed like eternity that was caught.

I jus think there was no way coaching lost that other than pure luck..............

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I go a little further than you. I thought it was wrong on both those FG attempts, but I also thought that run call on 3rd and 3 was crazy (when at the 23), and while I totally agree that running was called for in the second half, I don't think they should have taken the ball out of Rodgers' hands *entirely*, which it seemed like for awhile they did.

I agree,but still Lacy and starks had some running room going.
And seattle is no.1 against the pass for a reason......

Last edited by a moderator: