• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Making a Murderer

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the police handled it was borderline criminal. That said I do think Avery did it.

But the Dassey kids lawyer was the biggest POS on that show. And Branden is still in jail.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the police handled it was borderline criminal. That said I do think Avery did it.

But the Dassey kids lawyer was the biggest POS on that show. And Branden is still in jail.
It's easy to say you think the cops were clearly doing illegal things but you still think he did it. The fact that the cops tainted and planted so much evidence makes him look so much more guilty than he might otherwise though. If you acknowledge the cops and prosecution did so many nefarious things then you really should be questioning his guilt more.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to say you think the cops were clearly doing illegal things but you still think he did it. The fact that the cops tainted and planted so much evidence makes him look so much more guilty than he might otherwise though. If you acknowledge the cops and prosecution did so many nefarious things then you really should be questioning his guilt more.

Mostly just based on other people's accounts of him as an individual. I think the cops felt like they had their guy and had no idea how to make a case.

Now....I will say based on their actions he should be a free man.

Edited or not what they did with Dassey was beyond messed up. Everything involving him troubled me more than anything.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you’ve been under a rock for the past few years?

Nah, I watched the first season a year or two ago and just watched season two a couple months ago.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brendan's first lawyer was obviously working with the prosecution. What a POS!

Lenk and Colburn should be put down! Assbender as well!!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never ONCE mentioned any of Steven's history with Teresa Halbach. The doc made it seem like she was just some random photographer sent to his property. In fact, she had filed numerous complaints about him for stalking and indecent exposure. He clearly had her on his radar.

Where did you find this? The indecent exposure wasn't on Teresa is was like his cousin or his cousins wife or some shit. If she had issues with him why was she there that day? Scott and Bobby had more to do with this than Steven or Brendan and I bet Teresa's ex was involved somehow.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you find this? The indecent exposure wasn't on Teresa is was like his cousin or his cousins wife or some shit. If she had issues with him why was she there that day? Scott and Bobby had more to do with this than Steven or Brendan and I bet Teresa's ex was involved somehow.
I wrote this over 3 years ago, so I have no idea where I saw that stuff. I think I saw a 48 Hours episode on the murder or read a story about it or something. Not sure.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote this over 3 years ago, so I have no idea where I saw that stuff. I think I saw a 48 Hours episode on the murder or read a story about it or something. Not sure.

Link or it's bullshit! lolzzz

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never heard of that either. It's hard to believe she would keep doing photos for him if that was the case.
IIRC, she went to his place not knowing it was him. She was doing insurance photos, or something, iirc, and just got sent to his place on a claim (???). They weren’t doing business with each other, directly.

Again, I have not seen S1 in over 3 years and I have not seen S2 at all (yet). So my memory of the details are hazy...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone heard anything about Steven getting a new trial? I read back in like April or May that he would be but I haven't been able to find anything since.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone heard anything about Steven getting a new trial? I read back in like April or May that he would be but I haven't been able to find anything since.
zIhQQOd.jpg

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody going to watch Convicting a Murderer?

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I planned on it until I found out Ken Kratz had a lot to do with it.
That's not a good sign. I heard it was more down the middle, but if that's what they mean by down the middle then it's probably slanted the other way.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a good sign. I heard it was more down the middle, but if that's what they mean by down the middle then it's probably slanted the other way.

From what I read, yeah it's going to be shown from the other side. I don't believe Steve did it, doesn't matter what they say in the newest series. I have gotten way to into this, I have watched the first one 6 times and there is nothing that could convince me he murdered Teresa, I think it's far more likely that either A. Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych did or B. Ryan Hillegas killed her.

IMO there are at least six different things that show he could not have done it, the blood to me shows without question it wasn't him...

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I read, yeah it's going to be shown from the other side. I don't believe Steve did it, doesn't matter what they say in the newest series. I have gotten way to into this, I have watched the first one 6 times and there is nothing that could convince me he murdered Teresa, I think it's far more likely that either A. Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych did or B. Ryan Hillegas killed her.

IMO there are at least six different things that show he could not have done it, the blood to me shows without question it wasn't him...
I waffle a bit but there are definitely times when I'm pretty certain they are innocent. The cops are shady as hell.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody still following this case?

I've been watching a lot of Erekose on you tube. There are some who claim to be in the know that are saying Steven and Brendan will never get out because there is an "understanding" within the state from law enforcement all the way to the supreme court that no matter what happens they can't let the truth get out.