• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Make no mistake about it... this loss is on Keenumb.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He always seems to make at least one HUGE mistake per game...Sometimes we can recover from it, other times, not so much...

Whatever his game plan was worked for most of the game. But for some reason he had to throw that 15 yard pass instead of chipping away - getting 5-6 yards or whatever. If it happens again.... Could be a mental disorder

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever his game plan was worked for most of the game. But for some reason he had to throw that 15 yard pass instead of chipping away - getting 5-6 yards or whatever. If it happens again.... Could be a mental disorder

I think at times he gets a little jittery in the pocket, not quite happy feet, but more like "I have to get the hell rid of this thing, so I'll pass to the first guy I see"...A top QB doesn't have that happen, they stand in there and make the right throw, or throw it away instead of an INT...

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His "game plan" was to play against Detroit's pass defense.

The Giants aren't much better in that regard... so I suppose anything's possible. But I honestly can't recall the last time Case Keenum (or the entire offense, for that matter) ever strung together two good performances in a row. So I'm not wholly optimistic.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His "game plan" was to play against Detroit's pass defense.

The Giants aren't much better in that regard... so I suppose anything's possible. But I honestly can't recall the last time Case Keenum (or the entire offense, for that matter) ever strung together two good performances in a row. So I'm not wholly optimistic.

The last day or so, at least here in the NY papers, Fisher has been kissing Janoris Jenkins ass about how good he is and how he wish we could've kept him...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What chaps my backside is we spend the majority of our offensive plays dinking and dunking especially when we need a first down we nearly always run a play that is less than the required distance for the first hoping one our "talented" players can get the first.

Then when we have a chance and the time to win a game, we try to go deep into to triple coverage, over-looking or disregarding a WIDE OPEN Gurley underneath. Just plain stupid and typical drama queen style of one Jeff Fisher and by extension, Rob Boras!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just broke my heart, Mike. :gaah:
You're taking it the wrong way dude.

The point is, it's okay to disparage your own team on the team boards, just not others fans teams on their team board.

Since Cowboy is a Raiders fan, he can go there if he wants to talk down a team on the SportsHoopla team boards and I would think he would be okay to do so for the most part. Just like the Rams fans are okay here to do so for the most part.

But posters who are not Rams fans can't come in here and talk shit about the Rams. :nod:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What chaps my backside is we spend the majority of our offensive plays dinking and dunking especially when we need a first down we nearly always run a play that is less than the required distance for the first hoping one our "talented" players can get the first.

Then when we have a chance and the time to win a game, we try to go deep into to triple coverage, over-looking or disregarding a WIDE OPEN Gurley underneath. Just plain stupid and typical drama queen style of one Jeff Fisher and by extension, Rob Boras!!

Nooooooooo, you didn't just say Fisher and extension in the same sentence!!!!!!!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're taking it the wrong way dude.

The point is, it's okay to disparage your own team on the team boards, just not others fans teams on their team board.

Since Cowboy is a Raiders fan, he can go there if he wants to talk down a team on the SportsHoopla team boards and I would think he would be okay to do so for the most part. Just like the Rams fans are okay here to do so for the most part.

But posters who are not Rams fans can't come in here and talk shit about the Rams. :nod:
It's sort of like a family. It's okay for people in your family to criticize someone in the family but when an outsider does it, that's a huge no no.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case goes from his best game as a Ram in a losing effort to his worst game as a Ram in a losing effort. The Rams have the #1 draft pick on the sidelines, if Case starts the next game Fisher should be placed in a mental institution.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case goes from his best game as a Ram in a losing effort to his worst game as a Ram in a losing effort. The Rams have the #1 draft pick on the sidelines, if Case starts the next game Fisher should be placed in a mental institution.
I'm guessing this thread will live on until Goff replaces Kneenum, but Fisher has already stated that Goff is not ready.

If Goff is truly not ready by Week 9, then it has to be concerning for even the most staunch Goff supporter.

I mean if Goff had a Cougar in his corner, then even that guy would be concerned.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to say bust...I just will not...I won't say it...oh no not me...and no one can make me say it. I will just sit back with you all and enjoy another 7-9 season.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has already stated that he won't make a QB change yet. They're coming to take him away, ha ha, they're coming to take him away, he he!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has already stated that he won't make a QB change yet. They're coming to take him away, ha ha, they're coming to take him away, he he!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

72626431.jpg

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bust, he hasn't even had a chance to play. He has an idiot in front of him.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bust, he hasn't even had a chance to play. He has an idiot in front of him
Just being sarcastic about the bust word, but if Goff has not impressed Fisher enough in practice to give him a shot at the starting position with how poorly the offense played today I will worry about what the Rams did in the 2016 draft. Fisher has 2 weeks (bye week) to redo this team. If he stays with Case then we must assume Goff is not up to par. At least Fisher doesn't think he is.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is the case Rambunctious, then why did Snisher even pull the trigger on Goff in the first place? Just pathetically stupid if you ask me.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case Keenum? He generates more points to the opposing team than any qb in NFL history! Here's a new nickname

"CP6K" which equals Case pick 6 Keenum!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case Keenum? He generates more points to the opposing team than any qb in NFL history! Here's a new nickname

"CP6K" which equals Case pick 6 Keenum!
In all fairness, that pick 6 yesterday was on Austin and some very, very poor tackling.

Now if you want to make something up for potential game winning drive picks, I'm sure Keenum is leading the league.