• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Make no mistake about it... this loss is on Keenumb.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking it's more because we have like 5 plays in our playbook?

...and they all take place within 10 yards of the line of scrimmage. Hell, the Rams DBs line up 10 yards off the WRs of other teams...their opponents only have to defend the first down marker, not the end zone.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, Vita, ^^^^^^^^^ above post needs to be moved!!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked at times he has a job and Tebow doesn't. Say what you want about him but Tebow is a leader.

Keenum is a career backup and really.....a 3rd stringer probably.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying LA didn't beg for a heaping pile of shit to move back to their city?

A team with a winning record is more than St Louis had in the past decade or so, temporary though it may be.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked at times he has a job and Tebow doesn't. Say what you want about him but Tebow is a leader.

Keenum is a career backup and really.....a 3rd stringer probably.

Say what you want about Tebow, but the NFL clearly doesn't think he's a QB.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, what does Keenum have to do to lose his spot as starter?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CowboyB as one of the two moderators here on the Rams boards, this is your warning that trolling is not allowed here, and will not be tolerated on the Rams boards.

Either post here with civility, or do not post here at all.

This is not debatable, nor negotiable.

If you feel the need to disparage an NFL team, I suggest you go to the Raiders boards.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@CowboyB as one of the two moderators here on the Rams boards, this is your warning that trolling is not allowed here, and will not be tolerated on the Rams boards.

If you feel the need to disparage an NFL team, I suggest you go to the Raiders boards.
Lol - sure thing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case Keenum had a better statistical day yesterday than ole #8 has had in perhaps his entire career. Anyone remember "he who shall not be named" throwing for 3 TDs and running for 1 TD?
As good of a day as it was, when I clicked on this thread, I assumed it was only about yesterday's game.

I was planning on seeing OT. But he bit off more than he could chew when it mattered most. (Slay sucked real bad until the last of the fourth.)

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would like to talk about the Rams you can see me on the NFL board. This will be my last post on the Rams forum.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAXmAAAAJDVkMmNmMDhjLTUzOGQtNDMwMy1hMzViLTdkYWFlNjVlZWUzMQ.jpg

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As good of a day as it was, when I clicked on this thread, I assumed it was only about yesterday's game.

I was planning on seeing OT. But he bit off more than he could chew when it mattered most. (Slay sucked real bad until the last of the fourth.)

Yeah Smitty and I had that feeling like... It's gonna happen again. But that's what happens when you force a ball into triple coverage.. Rea question for me was.. That 3rd down PI call on Alexander. It looked good with his left hand batting away the ball, but i didn't see where his right hand was.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case had a great game, I haven't seen that many different receivers get involved in a Rams game since the GSOT days. Case was finding guys all over the field and that helped Gurley. But the defense is hurting. Too many big play guys did not play. I thought for sure the Rams D would stop the Lions on their last drive but they blew it. Now the Giants game in soccer land is a must win. I can't believe I just said that. Time for a brewskie.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit where credit is due. Keenum had a great game... versus the Lions. And its not like he hasn't done it before. You can count on one (or two, if you're lucky) game a year like that from him. The L against Detroit goes to the Rams defense.

But I stand firmly by my asessment. Case Keenum will not win games for the Rams. Even as well as he played in Detroit. As one of his most vocal critics, all game long I was getting messages like "Still don't like Keenum?", or "Still ant to see Mannion/Goff instead? Lol."... and every time I answered "yes". The second I saw him trot out on the field for the final drive, I knew we were going 3-3. Sure enough... one throw into triple coverage later... my mailbox went silent. :/

Fact of the matter is, Case Keenum is just average enough to "play"... but not to win.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Credit where credit is due. Keenum had a great game... versus the Lions. And its not like he hasn't done it before. You can count on one (or two, if you're lucky) game a year like that from him. The L against Detroit goes to the Rams defense.

But I stand firmly by my asessment. Case Keenum will not win games for the Rams. Even as well as he played in Detroit. As one of his most vocal critics, all game long I was getting messages like "Still don't like Keenum?", or "Still ant to see Mannion/Goff instead? Lol."... and every time I answered "yes". The second I saw him trot out on the field for the final drive, I knew we were going 3-3. Sure enough... one throw into triple coverage later... my mailbox went silent. :/

Fact of the matter is, Case Keenum is just average enough to "play"... but not to win.

He did have a nice game, but folded when it REALLY counted. I don't care that you go 19 for 19 if you miss the 4 or 5 right after when the game is on the line...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You just broke my heart, Mike. :gaah:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did have a nice game, but folded when it REALLY counted. I don't care that you go 19 for 19 if you miss the 4 or 5 right after when the game is on the line...

He really had a helluva game going. Then he threw into triple coverage really. Don't get that at all. Pretty flippin stupid

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really had a helluva game going. Then he threw into triple coverage really. Don't get that at all. Pretty flippin stupid

He always seems to make at least one HUGE mistake per game...Sometimes we can recover from it, other times, not so much...