• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Make Michigan Football Great Again!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to Michigan's 2016 season with Harbaugh as HC. THAT makes me feel better.
You should be, it's Michigan's best shot at beating MSU in a long time. Should be interesting to see what each teams new QB will look like.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should be, it's Michigan's best shot at beating MSU in a long time. Should be interesting to see what each teams new QB will look like.

Yes, the QB situation for both teams will be interesting. When I saw Jake Rudock play so well in the Lions' pre-season game the other night, I was encouraged. Jim Harbaugh worked wonders with him. He has worked with all the QB candidates for Michigan for the last year. That provides a clue to what Michigan fans might expect. I'm cautiously optimistic. On the other hand, I don't know what to think about MSU's QB situation--it'll be a steep learning curve, I think.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the QB situation for both teams will be interesting. When I saw Jake Rudock play so well in the Lions' pre-season game the other night, I was encouraged. Jim Harbaugh worked wonders with him. He has worked with all the QB candidates for Michigan for the last year. That provides a clue to what Michigan fans might expect. I'm cautiously optimistic. On the other hand, I don't know what to think about MSU's QB situation--it'll be a steep learning curve, I think.
Well we are going to be going back to the ground game more and I see a huge advantage in the running backs for MSU. We were able to beat Ohio State with barely passing a ball.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we are going to be going back to the ground game more and I see a huge advantage in the running backs for MSU. We were able to beat Ohio State with barely passing a ball.

Yes, I was happy to see that, and I think you're right about the running game being a strength for MSU. But, State will have to have some kind of passing game--otherwise, the Spartans will be too predictable.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What...

...The

...Hell...

...Is Michigan administration thinking in Ann Arbor? They are insane!

Per article from Wednesday night:

Harbaugh's compensation this year will be $9 Million!

Jim Harbaugh, U-M agreed to $2-million contract addendum in June

$5 million base.... plus $2 million insurance bonus in June 2016... plus $2 million insurance bonus each December including 2016!

breaking_stack_isometric.jpg

WTF!

:burt:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is Michigan fans are so pumped about Harbaugh who had a worse record than Hoke did his first year, with ended up being an easier schedule than Hoke did. No real signature win unless you want to count a mediocre Northwestern or a Florida who was missing 60% of there offense.
Easier schedule? What are you drinking? Harbaugh opened up @Utah and played 6 teams last year that were ranked either at the time of the game or finished in the rankings, beating 3 of them. In 2011, Hoke played only 3 teams that were ranked and lost to Michigan state. The OSU team he faced? 6 wins. In fact, I think that year Michigan only played like 3-4 teams in the regular season that ended up with a .500+ record. ND (8 wins), Nebraska (9 wins), Iowa (7 wins) and MSU (11 wins)....losing to both Iowa and MSU.

And I laugh at people who claim the Florida game was no big deal. Yeah, sure, Florida might have been missing some offense but they had been missing it for most of the year and still won their division in the SEC. More importantly, they had one of the best defenses in CFB and were dominating teams in the SEC -- and were totally healthy when Michigan played them -- and Michigan scored the most points on them of the entire season.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry, dude guy. Like most things, you don't understand how this works.
Sure I do, look at how angry he was about me posting that. You might be owned, but he surely was.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously had to go hit up a google search on what the hell that was.

Careful...they gonna take away your Louisianan card if you keep that up. Next you'll be saying you are unfamiliar with Boone's Farm or Wild Irish Rose.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful...they gonna take away your Louisianan card if you keep that up. Next you'll be saying you are unfamiliar with Boone's Farm or Wild Irish Rose.
Literally have no clue what any of that is. Cheapest beer I ever drank was Rolling Rock, never purchased by me. Cheapest beer I've ever purchased was Miller Highlife and Budwiser. Liquor the cheapest I went was Admiral Nelson which is a knock off of Captain Morgan, 15 bucks a handle and in college split 3 ways was very affordable.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally have no clue what any of that is. Cheapest beer I ever drank was Rolling Rock, never purchased by me. Cheapest beer I've ever purchased was Miller Highlife and Budwiser. Liquor the cheapest I went was Admiral Nelson which is a knock off of Captain Morgan, 15 bucks a handle and in college split 3 ways was very affordable.

Poor man's wine, Bro, not cheap beer. Night Train, Thunderbird and Cisco were the other big ones. These drinks are literally where the term wino comes from.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What...

...The

...Hell...

...Is Michigan administration thinking in Ann Arbor? They are insane!

Per article from Wednesday night:

Harbaugh's compensation this year will be $9 Million!

Jim Harbaugh, U-M agreed to $2-million contract addendum in June

$5 million base.... plus $2 million insurance bonus in June 2016... plus $2 million insurance bonus each December including 2016!

breaking_stack_isometric.jpg

WTF!

:burt:
Love it, give him all the money he wants. Keep him here forever. I never want to experience a Rich Rod stretch in my life.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3