• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Make Michigan Football Great Again!

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is Michigan fans are so pumped about Harbaugh who had a worse record than Hoke did his first year, with ended up being an easier schedule than Hoke did. No real signature win unless you want to count a mediocre Northwestern or a Florida who was missing 60% of there offense.

So what was MSU's excuse for suffering the beatdown from Alabama?

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is awesome.

I'm just finding it now.

Why you no tag me, OP?
You found it all the same compadre. I think my favorite post so far was by @fishinabarrel .
My first thought when I read the thread title was "fuck you" but then I read the OP and realized it was sarcastic so we're cool.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great 2016 season will make Michigan great again--nothing else will do it. :yes:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what was MSU's excuse for suffering the beatdown from Alabama?
Alabama was a much better team. We held close the first half but they are a much deeper team. They averaged the number 1 recruiting class the last 5 years while we were around 31.

Why do Michigan fans always going running to that game to win an argument? Did they have anything to do with that Alabama team?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban_MichiganOhioSt_zpsa4c36d26.gif

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama was a much better team. We held close the first half but they are a much deeper team. They averaged the number 1 recruiting class the last 5 years while we were around 31.

Why do Michigan fans always going running to that game to win an argument? Did they have anything to do with that Alabama team?
I think it like a, they hate Bama so much they love them, kind of relationship. Harbaugh and Saban always going at it, they always use Bama to try and be like "TAKE THAT MSU". But hmmm haven't they lose the last 7 of 8 to MSU? So if they did that to MSU... what would they have done to Michigan? They envy Bama because they aren't Bama. In essence they are in love with them.
:harbaugh:<3:saban:

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because MSU fans go running to the Hoke-had-a-better-first-season to knock Harbaugh. And, so it goes. In my family, my two oldest sons (twins) graduated from Michigan, and my youngest son graduated from Michigan State. I have two degrees from Michigan and one from Michigan State. Both schools are fine universities, and the state of Michigan is lucky to have such great state universities.

Except when Michigan and MSU are playing each other, I always root for Michigan State. Michigan State's comeback against Baylor was one of the best, most exciting games I have seen. My MSU son was frustrated and ready to give up, but I kept cheering them on. As a family, we always get a big laugh about the rivalry. No one can forget the 2004 game when, with less than 6 minutes to go, Michigan erased a 17-point deficit to win the game in three OTs as well as last year's game when MSU pulled victory from the jaws of defeat in the last 10 seconds of the game. Both teams have had long winning streaks over the other (though Michigan's is longer). It's a GAME in which what goes around comes around and and one good dig deserves another.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it like a, they hate Bama so much they love them, kind of relationship. Harbaugh and Saban always going at it, they always use Bama to try and be like "TAKE THAT MSU". But hmmm haven't they lose the last 7 of 8 to MSU? So if they did that to MSU... what would they have done to Michigan? They envy Bama because they aren't Bama. In essence they are in love with them.
:harbaugh:<3:saban:

Uh, no.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were the halftime fluffers in the locker room.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because MSU fans go running to the Hoke-had-a-better-first-season to knock Harbaugh. And, so it goes. In my family, my two oldest sons (twins) graduated from Michigan, and my youngest son graduated from Michigan State. I have two degrees from Michigan and one from Michigan State. Both schools are fine universities, and the state of Michigan is lucky to have such great state universities.

Except when Michigan and MSU are playing each other, I always root for Michigan State. Michigan State's comeback against Baylor was one of the best, most exciting games I have seen. My MSU son was frustrated and ready to give up, but I kept cheering them on. As a family, we always get a big laugh about the rivalry. No one can forget the 2004 game when, with less than 6 minutes to go, Michigan erased a 17-point deficit to win the game in three OTs as well as last year's game when MSU pulled victory from the jaws of defeat in the last 10 seconds of the game. Both teams have had long winning streaks over the other (though Michigan's is longer). It's a GAME in which what goes around comes around and and one good dig deserves another.
So why aren't you listed as an MSU fan? :scratch:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes I get that but, I am comparing Michigan's seasons against each other. Michigan fans want to pretend that Hoke was given the 2014 Seahawks while Harbaugh was coming into any Eastern Michigan team. Michigan's OOC ended up being fairly weak and didn't have Iowa or Wisconsin in their cross division games. Northwestern was the best game for Michigan to brag about. Northwestern. Can Harbaugh be a great coach, obviously but wasn't like he did anything that special. He easily could have and should have lost to Indiana and Minnesota.

And again Michigan has nothing to do with hat playoff game against Alabama.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I don't want to confuse people on the Hoop :noidea:, and head-to-head the Wolverines are my guys.
Miss read it. I thought you were saying when Michigan and MSU play you pull for MSU.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I get that but, I am comparing Michigan's seasons against each other. Michigan fans want to pretend that Hoke was given the 2014 Seahawks while Harbaugh was coming into any Eastern Michigan team. Michigan's OOC ended up being fairly weak and didn't have Iowa or Wisconsin in their cross division games. Northwestern was the best game for Michigan to brag about. Northwestern. Can Harbaugh be a great coach, obviously but wasn't like he did anything that special. He easily could have and should have lost to Indiana and Minnesota.

And again Michigan has nothing to do with hat playoff game against Alabama.

Let me say it again: It's a GAME and a rivalry in which one good dig deserves another. That's why Michigan fans go "running" to the Alabama game in which State was humiliated when State fans dig at Harbaugh (or make other similar comments). Be honest--you weren't comparing anything--you were piling on Michigan.