• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mahomes Injury My Fault

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friends have been trying to get me to switch alliances from the Bengals to anyone else for years. After week 4, I was like, perhaps I should consider it. So we were going through teams, and I told them, I refuse to pick a team that doesn't have a young promising franchise QB, and since I like Mahomes, I said lets go with the Chiefs.

Since I started watching the Chiefs and rooting for them to win, they have lost two games in a row and then lost Mahomes for the year during a win. So even if they win, something bad happens.

Of course I have still been watching the Bengals as well, as I can't go cold turkey, but during this time, the teams I have rooted for are 0-6, and the other team was 4-0 until I started watching them, then lost 2 straight, and then lost their QB.

I must be the reason the Bengals have sucked for my entire life time.

So who is paying me to not be a Bengals fan anymore, or follow a different team?

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you read hes out foe the year?

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you please be a Pats fan then. I'll make it worth your while

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I think you're okay. Mahomes had a dislocated kneecap. He'll be having an MRI today to confirm the extent of the damage, but similar injuries go about 2-4 weeks for recovery.

That being said, the Chiefs are almost as cursed a franchise as the Bengals and haven't won a championship in about as many years.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash, if you're going to make another team fail, for fucks sake can you please root for the Steelers or Browns?

Thanks.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And no, I don't feel sorry for the Browns.... I did feel sorry for them, but it's pretty damn easy to root against their qb and their coach.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash, if you're going to make another team fail, for fucks sake can you please root for the Steelers or Browns?

Thanks.

I did make a bet with a friend that Mayfield / Beckham would be a better combo than Carr / Brown. I have a feeling I am winning that bet. With that said, I bet on the Browns, and they are 2-4 this year and got spanked in prime time. So...I did provide a touch of bad luck for them. So there's that. :L

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL sucks. Maybe I’ll watch soccer.

Just kidding. I ain’t no bitch.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friends have been trying to get me to switch alliances from the Bengals to anyone else for years. After week 4, I was like, perhaps I should consider it. So we were going through teams, and I told them, I refuse to pick a team that doesn't have a young promising franchise QB, and since I like Mahomes, I said lets go with the Chiefs.

Since I started watching the Chiefs and rooting for them to win, they have lost two games in a row and then lost Mahomes for the year during a win. So even if they win, something bad happens.

Of course I have still been watching the Bengals as well, as I can't go cold turkey, but during this time, the teams I have rooted for are 0-6, and the other team was 4-0 until I started watching them, then lost 2 straight, and then lost their QB.

I must be the reason the Bengals have sucked for my entire life time.

So who is paying me to not be a Bengals fan anymore, or follow a different team?
Go buy a Green Bay jersey

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's crazy y'all. I haven't watched a full game. the few I have put on tv have put me to sleep.

I did watch that come back so they could lose to the FG a few weeks ago. funny thing is I called it to my son and told him exactly what would happen. The Bengals are just as predictable as pro wrastling scripts. it's not even funny anymore and beyond the laws of probability.