• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maclin, Cooper, or other?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Coop and Maclin will be unrestricted free agents. I might take a look at the players available in the draft, but I really want defense to be the focus. Bringing back Cooper plus another receiver with the second or third pick sounds like a good plan to me. What do you think?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id try n keep em both, maclin may be had at a discount due to injuries, but if healthy a big talent

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coope proven to be effective in this scheme.........but may get him cheaper too, then focus on d in the draft, what do i know im a steelers fan

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles UFAs
QB: Michael Vick
WR: Jeremy Maclin, Riley Cooper, Arrelious Benn
DT: Jeff Owen
DE: Clitton Geathers, Cedric Thornton
LB: Phillip Hunt
CB: Jorrick Calvin, Kevin Thomas
S: Nate Allen, Kurt Coleman, Colt Anderson
P: Donnie Jones

Cooper and Maclin could both potentially be resigned. If both cannot be kept, I'd keep Cooper and draft another WR in the 2nd round.

It all depends on what Chip's focus is in this draft. If it was up to me, I'd be moving up in the 1st round for ClintonDix from Alabama. He addresses the big need on defense. They need a safety. Chung is garbage.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles UFAs

Cooper and Maclin could both potentially be resigned. If both cannot be kept, I'd keep Cooper and draft another WR in the 2nd round.

It all depends on what Chip's focus is in this draft. If it was up to me, I'd be moving up in the 1st round for ClintonDix from Alabama. He addresses the big need on defense. They need a safety. Chung is garbage.

Chung is frustrating, but Wolff played well this year when healthy. If we didn't look to improve externally, I would be happy with him starting.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id try n keep em both, maclin may be had at a discount due to injuries, but if healthy a big talent

Agreed on Maclin, nobody is gonna give him a screaming deal, (maybe Cleveland cause of Banner) but coming back from another knee injury isn't gonna fetch him top dollar. Benn is also another interesting prospect, also hurt nobody is gonna offer top dollar, could be huge if they low ball both and see who recovers the fastest.

As for Cooper, Foles really looked for him alot, the whole height and vertical is great to have, I think they resign him...

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles UFAs

The ones in bold are the only one's I'd keep - I'd see about a sign and trade with Jeremy Maclin to maybe get another pick - teams would be very interested in him I'd suppose

Donnie Jones was stellar this season, I'd definitely keep him and I also like Cedric Thornton as well

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the WR situation, I keep Riley Cooper and sign-trade Jeremy Maclin and then get a WR in the draft

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to bring Cooper back, simply because he was Nick's clear-cut favorite target this year. Don't mess with a good thing. If Maclin is willing to take a cap-friendly deal, I'd love to have him back as well .... but I wouldn't overpay for him.