• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mack Brown picks Oklahoma to win the Big XII

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to OSU?:noidea:

Chicken shit trolls answer a question with a question about a team that wasn't mentioned. There may be other types but trolls top the list.

Which is more embarrassing? Mack's record against OU or Case's record as a starter vs OU?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What everyone wants to hear from MB? What happened those last few weeks. Did he really say he'd leave, as long as Saban was not hired to coach Texas.

AND, and, everybody wants to hear him analyze the Tex/OU game this year. What do you bet, he will be noticeably absent any conversation concerning that game. Other than saying, "my friend, Bob Stoops, always has his team ready to play." and "my friend, Matthew Maconnehay, is a great Longhorn." and, "My friend, Nick Saban, is a great coach."

give me a break.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing about the nightmare that was the last couple of years?

It brought us Charlie Strong, and a new day. Thank you, thank you thank you.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure of any coach in history that cared as much about public image as Mack. His worst nightmare is if Charlie Strong turns it around right away.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I mean I liked what MB brought to Texas, it was what was needed at the time. Just stayed too long, lost control of everything, while trying harder and harder to control what people thought.

Now, what is needed is a coach like Strong. Looking forward to seeing a different kind of team now.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack's calling it as he sees it. Anybody remember when everyone was picking USC to roll over Texas in the NC game? Barry Switzer was interviewed before the kickoff on national television and he was adamant that Texas would win because of their big play potential at QB. These coaches aren't always total dummies.
And yet - the reasons Texas won that game was an ability to run up the middle (which anyone who saw USC play knew Texas could do (granted - a lot of that was Vince Young) and a rather key 4th down stop late in the game.

That was really a great championship game to watch. Partly it was because I got to see USC lose, but mostly (unlike some recent stinkers I won't mention) it was a very hard-fought, gritty game that was very competitive.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicken shit trolls answer a question with a question about a team that wasn't mentioned. There may be other types but trolls top the list.

Which is more embarrassing? Mack's record against OU or Case's record as a starter vs OU?

Omg dude that's all you spew about. Case beat OU, Case beat OU. I picture you as a retard jumping on the couch.

Anyway Texas beat OU, shity game for us.

Here is an enbarrasement I remember. 3-8 John Blake coached OU beat Texas in 96.

Now picture me as I do you jumping on the couch saying....John beat UT, John beat UT.

:L

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg dude that's all you spew about. Case beat OU, Case beat OU. I picture you as a retard jumping on the couch.

Anyway Texas beat OU, shity game for us.

Here is an enbarrasement I remember. 3-8 John Blake coached OU beat Texas in 96.

Now picture me as I do you jumping on the couch saying....John beat UT, John beat UT.

:L
Occupant started it with the Mack Brown record, but you aren't thorough enough or unwilling to recognize that.
I write about a lot more than Case, but it's clearly the best response to a Sooner when they bring up Mack's record versus OU.

You will notice that he wasn't man enough to respond and you were childish enough to defend him.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone's bout to get ignored up in this bitch.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol at Vince Young 1-2 vs OU.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet - the reasons Texas won that game was an ability to run up the middle (which anyone who saw USC play knew Texas could do (granted - a lot of that was Vince Young) and a rather key 4th down stop late in the game.

That was really a great championship game to watch. Partly it was because I got to see USC lose, but mostly (unlike some recent stinkers I won't mention) it was a very hard-fought, gritty game that was very competitive.

I know I'm biased, but many have called it the best college championship game ever.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...and you brought Case into the argument. This thread wasn't about Case, it was about Mack.

Johnny makes the statement the Mack knows how bad OU sucks. I show him proof that his statement is situational at best. Then I post proof that Mack probably respects OU much more than any of you or your shaggy-dong-oriented brethren would like to admit.

Then your pretty little pink panties started to get knotted up.

See? I can do that fancy dancin' too goatmilker.

Losing to texico is embarrassing regardless of who was the quarterback.

What's even more embarrassing is texico fans thumping their chest when they:
1. didn't win the conference, AGAIN
2. lost to Junior
3. went to an inferior bowl AGAIN, but hey...at least they got to go to one last year, eh? How did that end up anyways?

I been trollin' texico donghorns,
all the live long day!
just to pass the time away!
Can't you hear them donghorns cryin'?
Cryin' so early in the morn!
Can't you hear the TAMmies yellin'
Those guise are WAY gheyer than us!

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm biased, but many have called it the best college championship game ever.
I wouldn't disagree, but I think there might be a few other games that should at least be part of the conversation. Of course, being a Domer, I would have to go back to the days before the BCS and go with the 1973 Sugar Bowl.

But in all seriousness, that USC/Texas matchup in the 2006 Rose Bowl is a solid pick.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at all the Texas butthurt in here. Somebody has to replace OD's entertainment value. Guess the long horn fans are taking full ownership of the role.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and you brought Case into the argument. This thread wasn't about Case, it was about Mack.

Johnny makes the statement the Mack knows how bad OU sucks. I show him proof that his statement is situational at best. Then I post proof that Mack probably respects OU much more than any of you or your shaggy-dong-oriented brethren would like to admit.

Then your pretty little pink panties started to get knotted up.

See? I can do that fancy dancin' too goatmilker.

Losing to texico is embarrassing regardless of who was the quarterback.

What's even more embarrassing is texico fans thumping their chest when they:
1. didn't win the conference, AGAIN
2. lost to Junior
3. went to an inferior bowl AGAIN, but hey...at least they got to go to one last year, eh? How did that end up anyways?

all the live long day!
just to pass the time away!
Can't you hear them donghorns cryin'?
Cryin' so early in the morn!
Can't you hear the TAMmies yellin'
Those guise are WAY gheyer than us!

Aren't you always talking about Dong?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you always talking about Dong?

Really? That's the best you got? Seriously, you can't be a day over 17 right? You must be confused about that Texas blog where they're obsessed with dildos.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? That's the best you got? Seriously, you can't be a day over 17 right? You must be confused about that Texas blog where they're obsessed with dildos.

Not at all. Occupant is always talking about Dong on this board......