• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luongo's post game

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"Well I kept it to under 7 goals this time, so that's an improvement I guess"

That and basically throwing his team under the bus are why this guy needs to go now.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's going anywhere, DE. I'm not sure about coach Alain Vigneault though.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was going to create a thread about his press conference too, but it was going to be about how classless he was in saying: "I don't think they're the better team, but maybe they know how to win".

Pretty classless in defeat.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Well I kept it to under 7 goals this time, so that's an improvement I guess"

That and basically throwing his team under the bus are why this guy needs to go now.

I'll give you this.....you always know just when to say all the right things to make people feel better......

In the words of someone wiser than me, "No, you're not wrong Walter, you're just an _________".

;-)~

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to create a thread about his press conference too, but it was going to be about how classless he was in saying: "I don't think they're the better team, but maybe they know how to win".

Pretty classless in defeat.

I'm pretty sure when the same team beats you in the playoffs 2 years in a row they are better than you. Luongo always come off as an arrogant punk evertime I hear him talk.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure when the same team beats you in the playoffs 2 years in a row they are better than you. Luongo always come off as an arrogant punk evertime I hear him talk.

I've never liked him (Luongo) with his dego mustache and his greasy hair!

;-)~

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Luongo will ever be step up his game in the big time. This has been a problem of his throughout his career. Take a look at his Memorial Cup numbers. Yikes!

People have said the same thing about Thornton in the past and it looks like maybe he's started to get things going. I know Yzerman had many of the same questions about him and then something just changed and he became a huge playoff performer. Luongo still has a lot of seasons in him. I just hope for his sake he finds the on switch.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never liked him (Luongo) with his dego mustache and his greasy hair!

Hey, as a Proud Italian man myself I dont mind the look but he seems like more of a soccer player to me. The way he flops at the slightest contact and his prima donna attitude.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luongo is average to below average once again. Yeah, the Canucks penalty kill wasn't what it needed to be, but the goalie has to be your best penalty killer. To his credit, Luongo didn't dodge any questions, but his answers left something to be desired.

Canucks made their bed with Luongo and if anybody goes it will be Vigneault.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, as a Proud Italian man myself I dont mind the look but he seems like more of a soccer player to me. The way he flops at the slightest contact and his prima donna attitude.

No offense intended Q-Stache. I was quoting the SNL Sean Connery from Celebrity Jeopardy ;-)

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a kraut/mick/limey mix! I loathe myself so I drink to forget and hate myself when I forget to drink.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you don't like Lou for his "soccer"-esque play, don't EVER watch videotape of Dwayne "Teh Feck Face" Rolosson.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck...I can't remember the rest but your mother's a whore!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hrudey and Milbury carved up Bobby Lou pretty good on CBC after the Q & A session in the dressing room. True captains suck it up and say "I have to be better for this team to win." None of that from Luongo tonight and I think the constant "we" stuff is affecting the chemistry in the dressing room.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense intended Q-Stache. I was quoting the SNL Sean Connery from Celebrity Jeopardy ;-)

If it makes you feel any better, I'm a kraut/mick/limey mix! I loathe myself so I drink to forget and hate myself when I forget to drink.

I wasnt offended don't worry, he just disgusts me that he is of italian decent

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also im looking forward to our series coming up ;)

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hrudey and Milbury carved up Bobby Lou pretty good on CBC after the Q & A session in the dressing room. True captains suck it up and say "I have to be better for this team to win." None of that from Luongo tonight and I think the constant "we" stuff is affecting the chemistry in the dressing room.

We, you know like the editorial? The Royal We man. "I" have to be better, man.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

regardless of how many times a team beats you, you'll always look classless if you say you have the better team but somehow they you.

He's not nearly as good as he thinks he is.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he shouldnt be captain

its one thing for a forward who is a captain to say "we didnt play smart enough, we fell apart" but when the goalie who is a captain says it, it sounds like he's repeatedly backing the team over the bus

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
he shouldnt be captain

its one thing for a forward who is a captain to say "we didnt play smart enough, we fell apart" but when the goalie who is a captain says it, it sounds like he's repeatedly backing the team over the bus

the only guy in the post game interviews who showed that he absolutely hated to lose this series was Kesler. that's the emotion I want in a captain.
they asked him about any potential injuries he had (his arm was pretty much falling off... look for a news release on off-season shoulder surgery soon) and he said "I don't want to talk about that. that would be an excuse".