• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luongo

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Panthers are outshooting Tampa 17-3 after 1 period and are losing 2-0.
Anyone want to guess what the problem is in Florida?

doesnt matter Puck. DaBoltsNIsles already got a phone call from Tallon himself telling him they are not interested in Luongo. so you better drop it. its kinda getting embarrassing

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy fuck did Luongo ever have the grease going tonight

Right on the outside of the arena is a Buca di Beppo. He ALWAYS feels comfortable in Columbus.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gardiner's agent RT @benhankinson #FreeJakeGardiner

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesnt matter Puck. DaBoltsNIsles already got a phone call from Tallon himself telling him they are not interested in Luongo. so you better drop it. its kinda getting embarrassing

The Canucks should start Luongo until he loses a game. Obviously Gillis isn't getting any offers that interest him at this point. With Ryan Miller possibly on the block those offers might not get any better either.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Canucks should start Luongo until he loses a game. Obviously Gillis isn't getting any offers that interest him at this point. With Ryan Miller possibly on the block those offers might not get any better either.

what is millers contract status? but of everything that went on this might be the biggest block to Luongo moving. If millers contract is half the length that will hurt but his attitude sucks

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is millers contract status? but of everything that went on this might be the biggest block to Luongo moving. If millers contract is half the length that will hurt but his attitude sucks

Miller has 1 more year left on his deal at 6.25M. Then he becomes an UFA.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller has 1 more year left on his deal at 6.25M. Then he becomes an UFA.

yeah that hurts luongos value more than anything. It might be best to trade Schneider now, get a hell of a lot more and still have solid goaltending for the next 5 years until Eddie Lack is ready?

I dont know anymore

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah that hurts luongos value more than anything. It might be best to trade Schneider now, get a hell of a lot more and still have solid goaltending for the next 5 years until Eddie Lack is ready?

I dont know anymore

I agree. Luongo is playing very well & should be given the #1 spot. If Gillis can get a good deal for Schneider then he should make the move. If not wait until the offseason.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Luongo is playing very well & should be given the #1 spot. If Gillis can get a good deal for Schneider then he should make the move. If not wait until the offseason.

which will most likely happen now and then for a low return. we will also be having a quick playoff exit with this team. painful season

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which will most likely happen now and then for a low return. we will also be having a quick playoff exit with this team. painful season

I think a lot of people don't realize how important it is to have depth up the middle. Many teams don't have 1st line centers. Having a 2nd line center is a luxury. It's a big reason I would have taken Seguin ahead of Hall in 2010. The Canucks really miss Kesler. Injuries have hurt a lot of teams though. They're still in 1st place, things could be worse for the Canucks right now.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of people don't realize how important it is to have depth up the middle. Many teams don't have 1st line centers. Having a 2nd line center is a luxury. It's a big reason I would have taken Seguin ahead of Hall in 2010. The Canucks really miss Kesler. Injuries have hurt a lot of teams though. They're still in 1st place, things could be worse for the Canucks right now.

here is some crazy...

buffalo trades miller,,, canucks trade luongo (lets say he says yes) to buffalo for Steve Ott and a draft pick...... winner winner chicken dinner

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is some crazy...

buffalo trades miller,,, canucks trade luongo (lets say he says yes) to buffalo for Steve Ott and a draft pick...... winner winner chicken dinner

It's a possibility. Obviously it depends on what Buffalo gets for Miller. They might ask for a young goalie to be included in a Miller deal. Obviously they're going to have to take some money back with Miller making 6.25M.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
at least it's short :suds:
I think a lot of people don't realize how important it is to have depth up the middle.
Kesler, having played 7 games (6 of them on a broken foot), is currently our second highest scoring centerman.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Philadelphia: Miller and Vancouver's 1st rounder

To Buffalo: Luongo and Vancouver's 2nd rounder

To Vancouver: Simmonds and Philly's 2nd rounder

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
To Philadelphia: Miller and Vancouver's 1st rounder

To Buffalo: Luongo and Vancouver's 2nd rounder

To Vancouver: Simmonds and Philly's 2nd rounder

for Luongo, a 1st and a 2nd?
errrr... no thanks.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for Luongo, a 1st and a 2nd?
errrr... no thanks.

Really?

If anything I thought that the Canucks made out really well. The Canucks first rounder is unlikely to be below 20 and they will get a second back. Simmonds is a beast.

:noidea:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

If anything I thought that the Canucks made out really well. The Canucks first rounder is unlikely to be below 20 and they will get a second back. Simmonds is a beast.

Wow!! Giving up Simmonds would be a steep price for Holmgren to pay, but they are in desparate need of a goalie.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Really?

yeah, I didn't notice he's following up on last year pretty well.
from what I saw of him in LA, he was pretty damned spotty.
figured last year was an aberration, but maybe it's not.
he's locked up forever at just under $4m, too.

don't think the Nucks will be eager to give up their first, as they are looking to replenish the prospects.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously. does anyone think that New Jersey could be a dark horse for Luongo? they have a pretty damn good team and this is Brodeurs last season is it not? I could really see that working. maybe they are waiting for the end of the season to do it? that would explain Gillis suspicious comment of we have interest from a team that noone would think of