• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU.... America's Team.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1234691_4669534074616_196906633_n.jpg

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Javier beats the Corndogs back in '07.... Les & Nick's first meeting. LSD blew a lead & got caught tied in the 4th quarter.

Last edited by a moderator:

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU will lay down like all other good little SEC-hangers-on.

'Bama winning it all is the only way the nut hugging continues.

:boothismangif:

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Oregon losing on Thursday night.... I'm sure the Bama team got a chance to watch the Ducks get beat. The Tide will not be looking past LSD for sure. RMFTR!!!!

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama is the superior team in my mind. But it irks me that Bama will only play a handful of real football games this year. They've spread out all of the rent-a-mule games nicely so that they have 2 or 3 weeks to get ready for every big game. While lots of teams do it, Bama, as the consensus #1 team in the country is the worst. I hope that the new playoff system encourages teams to travel and play more than the single rival and then load up on three cupcake games OOC.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama is the superior team in my mind. But it irks me that Bama will only play a handful of real football games this year. They've spread out all of the rent-a-mule games nicely so that they have 2 or 3 weeks to get ready for every big game. While lots of teams do it, Bama, as the consensus #1 team in the country is the worst. I hope that the new playoff system encourages teams to travel and play more than the single rival and then load up on three cupcake games OOC.

Holy shit.

Did this really get posted by a Boise State fan?

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay LSU is America's team until they get throttled by Bama.

Then they get outsourced to India.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn Smiles, I'm surprised even you could say that with a straight face. Guess it actually does apply to BSU this year, since you guys are losing every other game. Good thing you guys scheduled all those cupcakes or you might not even make it back to the Kraft bowl, let alone the Las Vegas Bowl.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAND-STOMPER.gif

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

528628.jpg

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP made me laugh. I think im gonna borrow my neighbor's Darth Vader mask to wear during the game, although im gonna have to figure out how you drink beer through it. - I'll try a straw.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Smiles, I'm surprised even you could say that with a straight face. Guess it actually does apply to BSU this year, since you guys are losing every other game. Good thing you guys scheduled all those cupcakes or you might not even make it back to the Kraft bowl, let alone the Las Vegas Bowl.

My team doesn't belong this year, and even they've played a tougher schedule than Bama has so far. But I get it, when you can't defend your team, go after mine. Basically, you are admitting that I'm right.

It amazes me how clueless you Tide fans are, every single year, you good folks hire hookers for easy Saturday lays, so you vainly attempt to turn the conversation to something else. At least Boise is required to play those bad teams, you guys go out looking for them. My team has a budget a fraction of yours, you guys could play anyone in the country and be favored to win.

But I have to hand it to you, the SEC strategy of 3 cupcakes and a rival works. It means that Saban only has to worry about 4 or 5 games. He's had a month to get ready for LSU, and will have 2 weeks for Auburn.

And since, dear friend, you keep trying to deflect, I'll say it again. Bama is the best team in the nation right now. But they schedule like junior high bullies.