• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love this matchup tonight

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the Rams are the best team in the NFL. Hard to think the Vikings start 1-2-1 though. I’m going Purple. Hope Bailey kicks well.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins may throw 60 times tonight

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought that was going to be a shootout and a huge fantasy night. Weren't those supposed to be the two best defenses in the league:scratch:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought that was going to be a shootout and a huge fantasy night. Weren't those supposed to be the two best defenses in the league:scratch:
No defense for the throws Goff was making tonight. He looked like Aaron Rodgers

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very entertaining game. The Vikings were missing Everson Griffen last night - hopefully he turns out alright with whatever he is dealing with. Don't recall seeing Harrison Smith on the field either. So missing two of their best (maybe THE best) players on the team. That Rams offense is nasty, but their defense is not especially impressive if Donald can be contained.

I have watched a few Vikings games these last two years and one thing I have noticed is that Xavier Rhodes can be rattled by good WRs. Cooks got in his head last night after beating Rhodes a couple times. And once rattled, Rhodes is not the same player. Then usually an injury will come later -- like a leg cramp or something. I get the impression when the going gets tough Rhodes shrinks in the spotlight. Saw the same thing last year in the playoffs against the Eagles, and a couple other times as well. Could just be coincidence and I don't know what I am talking about.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Vikings go to Philly. I know Cal had some decent seasons in the past but it’s odd to me they had QBs like Goff and Arod. Cousins was outstanding too but he had the big fumble at the end. As far as Rhodes, I have thought he was the best CB in the league, but he isn’t playing like it. Barr seems to be struggling too. One thing that bothered me last night was Rhodes was called for a 15 yard penalty for arguing with an official. Zimmer takes him out of the game. The play he was out Goff dropped a dime to Cooks for a 60 yard TD.
Two real good teams last night no doubt. It seems though on these Thursday night games- defense is optional sometimes.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My RB got me a whole 2 fucking points Rams D had him stuffed all night.