• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Louisville is nothing more than Iowa on a good year....

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, you have just gone full retard. :laugh3:

You can't be serious at this point. UL would not go undefeated with TOSU's shitty schedule, but at least four Big Ten teams would roll with UL's schedule.

download (11).jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't buy the NW hype. I understand that Fitz has done a good job with them, but they are still NW. They had no real quality wins last year, and they have no quality wins yet this year.

That they played Ohio St so close tells me what I already know and have always known about the B-one-G.

Over-hyped.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't buy the NW hype. I understand that Fitz has done a good job with them, but they are still NW. They had no real quality wins last year, and they have no quality wins yet this year.

That they played Ohio St so close tells me what I already know and have always known about the B-one-G.

Over-hyped.

This is the same thing we have known about Nebraska since it joined the B1G.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the same thing we have known about Nebraska since it joined the B1G.

Good one. That took a lot of disney creativity.

Thank you for supporting my statement. Shitty Nebraska has a win against every B-one-G team they've played in the two years they've been in conference.

I stand behind my statement that NW is only getting the hype they get is because they are B-one-G and the better the media can make NW look, the better Ohio Taint will look.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one. That took a lot of disney creativity.

Thank you for supporting my statement. Shitty Nebraska has a win against every B-one-G team they've played in the two years they've been in conference.

I stand behind my statement that NW is only getting the hype they get is because they are B-one-G and the better the media can make NW look, the better Ohio Taint will look.

Congratulations, you beat the worst TOSU team since 1897.

NW is getting the hype because they are a good team and deserve to be talked about. I would imagine that Nebraska will have some serious problems with NW in the next couple of weeks, not sure if you change your tune then.

You really can't believe that the media is talking up NW, to show case TOSU.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOUISVILLE actually looked really good.

They win with a pro-style offense that has good balance.
It is not the typical gimmicky spread offense that sometimes disappears.

They play strong defense. They might have the best defense in the top 10 in terms of versatility.

Rutgers is a decent team. They have a good identity. Very few teams blow them out the last few years.

I have a much greater respect for Louisville after tonight.

They won with a strong running game and stout defense.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NW is getting the hype because they are a good team and deserve to be talked about. I would imagine that Nebraska will have some serious problems with NW in the next couple of weeks, not sure if you change your tune then.

My statements stand. Nebraska has a win against EVERY B-one-G team they've played in the two years they've been in the conference. This is a bad Nebraska team with a horrible defense for 3 years straight.

NW has beaten nobody but trash and shit B-one-G teams the last 2 years. Their best win was Miss St. in a shit bowl.

I've been watching the Big 10 fluff for forty years. Pump up the shit teams to make Ohio St and Michigan look better on a national level.

Their teams have got 1 1/2 national titles to show for it in 40+ years.

The extra 1/2 title came by Michigan hiding in the Rose Bowl against #8 Washington St and needing a controversial ending to win.

Nebraska played #3 Tennessee in the Orange Bowl because they were the next highest available (the Bowl Coalition Rule) and stomped a mud-hole in their ass. The Midwest and Eastern AP voters admitted they'd turned in their ballots the minute Michigan won, and before the Orange Bowl was even played.

They couldn't wait to crown a Big 10 team.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will say this, I fully believe NW will get their stuff pushed in by Wisconsin this weekend.

Tough loss for NW, and back-to-back weeks against much more physical and faster teams will take its toll. Especially on defense.

Looking for Wisky to roll up at least 400 yards rushing along with about 52 points. That wouldn't even sniff what they rolled up on my Huskers last December. (Sadly hoping my Huskers can beat Purdue on the road.)

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
their schedule isn't as strong as should be, but neither is Alabama's.

Nice one Smiles, You're just jealous that someone is stealing your thunder in the shitty SOS discussion...since everybody is talking about Louisville nobody is talking about the shit SOS that is Boise.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My statements stand. Nebraska has a win against EVERY B-one-G team they've played in the two years they've been in the conference. This is a bad Nebraska team with a horrible defense for 3 years straight.

NW has beaten nobody but trash and shit B-one-G teams the last 2 years. Their best win was Miss St. in a shit bowl.

I've been watching the Big 10 fluff for forty years. Pump up the shit teams to make Ohio St and Michigan look better on a national level.

Their teams have got 1 1/2 national titles to show for it in 40+ years.

The extra 1/2 title came by Michigan hiding in the Rose Bowl against #8 Washington St and needing a controversial ending to win.

Nebraska played #3 Tennessee in the Orange Bowl because they were the next highest available (the Bowl Coalition Rule) and stomped a mud-hole in their ass. The Midwest and Eastern AP voters admitted they'd turned in their ballots the minute Michigan won, and before the Orange Bowl was even played.

They couldn't wait to crown a Big 10 team.

Stop your old ass crying about the Big Ten. Your beloved former coach sent your asses packing here and now you must deal with it. Not sure why you are bringing up the shared Natty. We will never know if Nebraska could have beat Michigan or vice versa. That was one of the best scum teams in its history.

What I find funny is the old Big 12 did the same thing for years if not decades with Oklahoma and Nebraska. Granted this was all before Texas figured out who they were and started dominating Nebraska.

Not sure why you are so down on the Big Ten and NW. Many of these programs are doing what they can to improve themselves. I get the disgruntled Nebraska fan not being happy with their new home, but shit man Nebraska's problems are no way a reflection upon our entire conference.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, I fully believe NW will get their stuff pushed in by Wisconsin this weekend.

Tough loss for NW, and back-to-back weeks against much more physical and faster teams will take its toll. Especially on defense.

Looking for Wisky to roll up at least 400 yards rushing along with about 52 points. That wouldn't even sniff what they rolled up on my Huskers last December. (Sadly hoping my Huskers can beat Purdue on the road.)

No doubt Wisconsin runs that ball on NW all day long. I'm just wondering if that shitty Wisconsin secondary can hold up. I agree they don't have athletic depth that many of the Big Ten teams have, but they should hold up and they proved they were able to do so last season. Should be a very fun game to watch.

I don't think Nebraska will have any problems with Purdon't.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop your old ass crying about the Big Ten. Your beloved former coach sent your asses packing here and now you must deal with it. Not sure why you are bringing up the shared Natty. We will never know if Nebraska could have beat Michigan or vice versa. That was one of the best scum teams in its history.

What I find funny is the old Big 12 did the same thing for years if not decades with Oklahoma and Nebraska. Granted this was all before Texas figured out who they were and started dominating Nebraska.

Not sure why you are so down on the Big Ten and NW. Many of these programs are doing what they can to improve themselves. I get the disgruntled Nebraska fan not being happy with their new home, but shit man Nebraska's problems are no way a reflection upon our entire conference.

Nebraska, Nebraska, Nebraska, Nebraska....Good answers. Unfortunately more distractions.
We'd know who was #1 in 1994 and 1997 if your pussy ass conference had joined the Bowl Alliance or Bowl Coalition instead of hiding in the Rose Bowl playing sub-par teams.

Why can't one of you defend the forums allegations against the Big 10 instead of playing your distracting disney cards to change the subject?
The allegation from the vast majority of the posters here is that the Big 10 sucks. I say that they've sucked for 40+ years, but like Notre Dame the media can't fall off their nuts. They yearn to keep Ohio St and Michigan in the limelight and to do that they must pump the rest of the conference when there's even the slightest inkling of success.

This isn't about Nebraska. They've played "the best available" to win their 5 national titles in the same amount of time the entire Big 10 teams won 1.5. They've never hidden from anyone. They played a #1, #2, two #3's and a #5 all of which were "best available".

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Wisconsin runs that ball on NW all day long. I'm just wondering if that shitty Wisconsin secondary can hold up. I agree they don't have athletic depth that many of the Big Ten teams have, but they should hold up and they proved they were able to do so last season. Should be a very fun game to watch.

I don't think Nebraska will have any problems with Purdon't.

Firm believer in that your Bucks took a lot of "starch" out of NW last week. Solid win, and OSU made the right plays at the right time all game. Congrats on pulling it out. Takes great coaching to get done what OSU did last week.

As for my Huskers in West Lafayette? Looks easy, but it will be our 1st road game of the year with a RS Freshman QB and a team we are facing coming off a BYE. All I know is every Husker fan on the planet thinks -14 isn't near enough points against a shit Purdue team. I'll be playing Purdue rather heavy.

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they put up 461 yards on Rutgers today. only 37 of 125 teams are averaging that...the top 30 percent. And Louisville was averaging 514 yards coming into today. you do realize VT outgained Bama 212 yards to 206 and Bama is ranked #1, right?

Can't argue with stats. Louisville is a legit contender and lookin' oh so good right now. Bridgewater for Heisman, IMO

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, you have just gone full retard. :laugh3:

You can't be serious at this point. UL would not go undefeated with TOSU's shitty schedule, but at least four Big Ten teams would roll with UL's schedule.

UL would easily go undefeated with OSU's schedule. Any good team would.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska, Nebraska, Nebraska, Nebraska....Good answers. Unfortunately more distractions.
We'd know who was #1 in 1994 and 1997 if your pussy ass conference had joined the Bowl Alliance or Bowl Coalition instead of hiding in the Rose Bowl playing sub-par teams.

Why can't one of you defend the forums allegations against the Big 10 instead of playing your distracting disney cards to change the subject?
The allegation from the vast majority of the posters here is that the Big 10 sucks. I say that they've sucked for 40+ years, but like Notre Dame the media can't fall off their nuts. They yearn to keep Ohio St and Michigan in the limelight and to do that they must pump the rest of the conference when there's even the slightest inkling of success.

This isn't about Nebraska. They've played "the best available" to win their 5 national titles in the same amount of time the entire Big 10 teams won 1.5. They've never hidden from anyone. They played a #1, #2, two #3's and a #5 all of which were "best available".

Didn't Mizzou beat Nebraska that year? The ole flea kicker or something. Anyways, Osborne got a nice parting gift being a co-champion considering Michigan couldn't be awarded the Coaches' Trophy. :bullshit:

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watching NW play, they look like Air Force or Navy. It is a very very very sad day for the Big Ten when Big Ten fans are trying to hype NW as a good team. Michigan has been recruiting well, I think they will be good in the not too distant future