• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Louisiana, come out to play-ay!!!

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iu

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you tried.

HuskerBruce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want none of LSU. I figured you would beat Ohio St but if you have up those kind of numbers to Fields and his WR core Burrow and his are gonna go into halftime with the game over. I almost feel it didn't matter who won last night. LSU is probably the greatest since 95.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want none of LSU. I figured you would beat Ohio St but if you have up those kind of numbers to Fields and his WR core Burrow and his are gonna go into halftime with the game over. I almost feel it didn't matter who won last night. LSU is probably the greatest since 95.

We'll see. People have said that before. Last year's Oklahoma team was significantly better than this year's, and yet Alabama could have beaten them just as bad had they not taken their foot off the gas. LSU has a fantastic passing attack, but is mediocre at running the ball and has an average defense. I think Ohio State is a better football team.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. People have said that before. Last year's Oklahoma team was significantly better than this year's, and yet Alabama could have beaten them just as bad had they not taken their foot off the gas. LSU has a fantastic passing attack, but is mediocre at running the ball and has an average defense. I think Ohio State is a better football team.

I have a comment from yesterday floating around here somewhere where before either game started, I thought the night cap was the real NCG.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a comment from yesterday floating around here somewhere where before either game started, I thought the night cap was the real NCG.

So we just give them the trophy and send LSU home empty handed?

You still mad at LSU for beating your team aren't you?

Let it go man....

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let it go man....

No, they play the game, and I could be wrong it's happened before, but I'm allowed to have an opinion of an upcoming game.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let it go man....

I didn't say LSU couldn't beat Clemson. It's an amazing passing attack and should be a good game. But people are being reactionary when they say LSU will win by halftime. LSU has played a brutal schedule, but has struggled at times (almost losing to Auburn, getting outplayed by Bama after the first 20 minutes, having a tough game against a mediocre Texas, etc.) There is no way LSU can be considered the best team since 1995. Burrow is unbelievable though. That said, Oklahoma last year had an extraordinary offense and a terrible defense. This year, they had a good offense and a bad defense. LSU was flat-out better and Orgeron ran the score up, which Saban could have done last year (they were up 28-0 in the first quarter) but chose not to. I think it will be a good game, but it's stupid to crown champions now.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say LSU couldn't beat Clemson. It's an amazing passing attack and should be a good game. But people are being reactionary when they say LSU will win by halftime. LSU has played a brutal schedule, but has struggled at times (almost losing to Auburn, getting outplayed by Bama after the first 20 minutes, having a tough game against a mediocre Texas, etc.) There is no way LSU can be considered the best team since 1995. Burrow is unbelievable though. That said, Oklahoma last year had an extraordinary offense and a terrible defense. This year, they had a good offense and a bad defense. LSU was flat-out better and Orgeron ran the score up, which Saban could have done last year (they were up 28-0 in the first quarter) but chose not to. I think it will be a good game, but it's stupid to crown champions now.

BTW....the refs handed y'all the game with this play, ruled on the field to be a fumble, returned for a TD.

Reviewed and overturned!

Ray Charles could see he had possession for 3 maybe 4 steps before he fumbled.

Be happy y'all made it....and don't forget to tip the refs who work so hard on y'all behave.

:dhd:

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall saying a gotdam thing to you!

:dhd:

But now I will....

8391848.gif

I hope you do. We'd prefer our prey to have some fight in them. And I hope that you guys will be better losers and admit you got outplayed instead of blaming the refs for "making the right call by the books, but the technicalities..." (that was a quote from their media expert after the game). But being the second best Tigers and Death Valley is quite the accomplishment.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you do. We'd prefer our prey to have some fight in them. And I hope that you guys will be better losers and admit you got outplayed instead of blaming the refs for "making the right call by the books, but the technicalities..." (that was a quote from their media expert after the game). But being the second best Tigers and Death Valley is quite the accomplishment.

Are you trying to say the refs got it right when they overturned the call on the field with this play that cost the Buckeyes a TD?

How many steps are required for a Clemson player to have possession of the football? Must be a different rule for Clemson than the rest of the college teams.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to say the refs got it right when they overturned the call on the field with this play that cost the Buckeyes a TD?

How many steps are required for a Clemson player to have possession of the football? Must be a different rule for Clemson than the rest of the college teams.

Yes, that was an incomplete pass. That would have been called an incomplete pass on the field 9 times out of 10. It was never secured and it was instantaneous. There's a reason hardly any players reacted on either side, because they all knew it was an incompletion due to Okudah's great play. The slow motion is tricking you. At any rate, it didn't matter, because the good field position that resulted from all this shortly led to Ohio State's only touchdown after the first 20 minutes.

But you don't want to use up your whining now. The game is two weeks away.

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The slow motion is tricking you.

Yeah it tricks me into seeing him take 4 steps with the ball and then when he tries to tuck it away he loses it.

Your team got a call on the field overturned....let that sink in.

The correct call was made on the field....all the replay showed was he took 4 steps with the ball.

The only question that remains is...

How it was overturned is the mystery.

HuskerBruce

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Neither Ohio St or Clemson would have gotten through LSU'S schedule unscathed this season.

LSU'S offense >>> OSU'S. Their running game and defense are better than you give them credit for.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither Ohio St or Clemson would have gotten through LSU'S schedule unscathed this season.

LSU'S offense >>> OSU'S. Their running game and defense are better than you give them credit for.

I guess we'll see, won't we?

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Clemson wins in two weeks, will we be able to say that they are officially the greatest football team of all time? I mean, at that point, they would have beaten Alabama, the greatest team of all time, Ohio State, the greatest team of all time, and LSU, the greatest team of all time (at least since 1995).

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Clemson wins in two weeks, will we be able to say that they are officially the greatest football team of all time? I mean, at that point, they would have beaten Alabama, the greatest team of all time, Ohio State, the greatest team of all time, and LSU, the greatest team of all time (at least since 1995).
You related to MUTiger?