• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lou Holtz

Status
Not open for further replies.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize this isn't just about the dirty cops. This is about changing how police work is even done in this country. It is not a perfect system that they have set up. Heck I was in the interview process to become a police officer before I got hired on at the church. There are some very backwards thoughts still going on in police forces today that needs to be fixed. Heck had one of them tell my wife (a counselor) her work is worthless and that every criminal will always be a criminal so no reason to try and save them. They also talked a lot about the old school mentality that they missed when they could rough people up more without people getting upset. The fact that they wished they could rough people up is a huge problem. Police work needs to be more about deescalating situations to end up with the best outcome possible not antagonizing the situation all the more. Yes I realize there are times that won't work but when you are putting people into the job that already have a hair trigger just waiting for the opportunity it is going to end with whole communities and races not trusting police forces.

Go make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to watch Football . Not some ashole telling me I put them in bad places and should now be ashamed of my family I am damn proud of all my family ! And anyone says different can kiss my hard working family ass !

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So cops are wrong ???????????????????? Laws are wrong ? Dug Dealers cant catch a break you are saying ? Okay if that is your stance go sit during the anthem .

I like police and plan on different

Not even close to what I said. If that is what you read into it then you are just trying to find anything you can disagree with. I said it is not a perfect system. There are changes that need to happen to better the police in this country and make it better all around for everybody including the police who can get a better reputation in the community. I think they can also do a lot more for the mental health side of things for police officers to help them stay more calm, cool, and collected. They are put through hell a lot of times and are in desperate need of mental health help to keep going and not become jaded towards others. My wife works with police officers and sees this on a regular basis how terrible they are doing on that side of things. They don't trust anybody including family and friends. The job destroys families. So no wonder many of them are on edge beyond just the regular issues with the job.

I like police. I have many police friends and family members. I respect the heck out of what they are called to do. I just think there are things we could be doing to make their job easier and build up better communication with the community to improve issues.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Snipers Wife had the letter on this . google it I am out of hear .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close to what I said. If that is what you read into it then you are just trying to find anything you can disagree with. I said it is not a perfect system. There are changes that need to happen to better the police in this country and make it better all around for everybody including the police who can get a better reputation in the community. I think they can also do a lot more for the mental health side of things for police officers to help them stay more calm, cool, and collected. They are put through hell a lot of times and are in desperate need of mental health help to keep going and not become jaded towards others. My wife works with police officers and sees this on a regular basis how terrible they are doing on that side of things. They don't trust anybody including family and friends. The job destroys families. So no wonder many of them are on edge beyond just the regular issues with the job.

I like police. I have many police friends and family members. I respect the heck out of what they are called to do. I just think there are things we could be doing to make their job easier and build up better communication with the community to improve issues.

Do that . .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go make a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to watch Football . Not some ashole telling me I put them in bad places and should now be ashamed of my family I am damn proud of all my family ! And anyone says different can kiss my hard working family ass !

I want to watch football too. I love football as pretty much everyone on here can attest to. That doesn't mean I'm going to tell somebody to "stay in their lane" or "stick to sports" and have no other opinion outside of that. And if you think these guys are kneeling to try and disrespect those who have fought for their freedom to do so then you do not understand why they are kneeling. They are fighting for the America that I would hope many of those soldiers who died to make this country a place of hope fought for. They are fighting for every man, woman, and child to be treated with the same rights as anyone else in this country. Seems like a pretty good cause to me.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you give a jerk a badge and a gun it doesn't make them not a jerk. Not that all cops are jerks, FAR FAR FROM IT, but we need to reevaluate a lot of systems in our country that have obvious racial bias in them, from the prison industrial complex, to our school system, to our police force. We had some kids get kicked off their football team this month in iowa because they were in white sheets with hoods burning crosses in a cornfield. This isn't a natural behavior or reaction, this is learned. America IS Great, but we have a long way to go and get better. Why not strive for societal improvement?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way won't change a thing Dug dealers will still be arrested and they will keep right on shoot everyone in sight .

Trump is right put people to work and to make that happen is legal imagination

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are to tired to break laws when got a day job.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, multiple times seen him drop slurs when talking about Hispanics only to turn and say they aren't slurs. I guess it would be cruel to just make him your guys' problem, however.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are to tired to break laws when got a day job.
I don't know... I've known some people who work nights, they were literally always tired. That's what people need, night jobs.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22050140_1552810544778033_1606145206353358182_n.jpg

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not going to get anywhere of value in this me thinks so will just leave it at that.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash- You're making yourself look foolish. Just stop.

Quit hijacking and creating threads about this. People don't want to come in here to this crap. We don't need any less posters then we already have here and you wonder why some vanish?

Status
Not open for further replies.