• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lou Holtz

Status
Not open for further replies.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...n-flag&usg=AFQjCNHjivII0UJXkhdbYb0kMcT9xKs4kA

Legendary college football coach Lou Holtz said NFL players should be less focused on making political statements and more focused on unifying as a team and winning games.

"The most important thing if you're going to win, you have to have a solid locker room," Holtz said. "If you do not have unity in the locker room, you do not have a chance to win."

He said if he were still a coach, he would tell his players that they can't use the team to promote any personal or political causes.

"You want to do that as an individual, I'm all for you, I'll support you," Holtz said. "But you will not bring that onto the team."

Read Full Article
Holtz stressed that the team can't win if everybody has a different objective for being on the team.

"You join the team and all come together. We have one common cause," Holtz said. "And that's where we're getting away from what it is."

Watch more above.

ning up below, I agree to the Fox News Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Questions? Contact Fox News.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the way I would handle this from now on . We keep doing what we did last week the season is all ready over !

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will give our Coach a mulligan on last week but at some point I will not !

The Steelers head coach was right on this by the way . Ours was not .

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Legendary geezer, Old George, said that US President Donald Trump should be less focused on football players and more focused on unifying the country he was elected to lead, not divide it."

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess The Broncos who are not Unified by the way are in need a Coach because Wolf went out and sent a letter to ESPN Stating he did Not agree cwith this protest . Said it was wrong and was disrespect to the people that died keeping our freedom.

There Fricken job is not to do Causes on the Field ! Last I checked they lost to a bottom feeder .. Seems to they got distracted !

This Coach better figure this out rather quick because IMO 32 players and how e ver many stood up seem to not do their job .

Also Trump has a right to answer a Question . He did So !

I love you think he needs to answer so you a person that would not be happy no matter his answer was .

He was right by the way .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best Coaches ever told you this and you want skirt it with your bull shit !

What is about to happen is this about to start into the stands there is going to be hell break out . If I was a cop I not sure I would plunge into 76,000 to save people that just told me to sit on it and spin .

Think long and hard because sittng might cost you more than you think .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beer and mad people .. Sound's great don't it ..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I am ready to resume an argument

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway has pulled the plug on this little BS Experiment in a very Subtle way .

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just because you don't agree with the protest doesn't make it a 'BS Experiment'

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the freedom to express ones self BS .. I love that argument .

If I have a job My only thing I should do is make money for my employer and my coworkers .

Well I personal have not gave one red cent to them since buying NFL replay last year
and then they disrespected my heroes . I asked for my money back the NFL did not even wight me back .

Now back to my argument Wolf just wants to respect the flag and get paid . His pay went down .

Why you say ? Because I am not the only one that will not watch that mess ever again . If this is now NFL and politics count me out forever . I will not be say much more other than

United way was a damn good Idea . this was not ! And
Lou Holtz Is now my hero !

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just because you don't agree with the protest doesn't make it a 'BS Experiment'

Oh yes it was . Hating police for doing thier job .

Try again .

This is about people making wrong choices .Lou Holtz said this and he is dead on !

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for dirty cops we have all run into them . To say all cops are bad is a bald face lie !

There are plenty ways to do right by blacks this was never about that to say different is hog wash !

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch all of what Lou said

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the freedom to express ones self BS .. I love that argument .

If I have a job My only thing I should do is make money for my employer and my coworkers .

Well I personal have not gave one red cent to them since buying NFL replay last year
and then they disrespected my heroes . I asked for my money back the NFL did not even wight me back .

Now back to my argument Wolf just wants to respect the flag and get paid . His pay went down .

Why you say ? Because I am not the only one that will not watch that mess ever again . If this is now NFL and politics count me out forever . I will not be say much more other than

United way was a damn good Idea . this was not ! And
Lou Holtz Is now my hero !

Your job also isn't broadcast to millions every single week with an opportunity for these minority players especially to give a voice to a younger generation that they will not stop fighting until every race is treated fairly in this country with equal opportunity.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One reason the NFL did not pout a stop to this was to appease Liberals .. Why you ask ? head trauma .

We scratch you back we scratch yours .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for dirty cops we have all run into them . To say all cops are bad is a bald face lie !

There are plenty ways to do right by blacks this was never about that to say different is hog wash !

You realize this isn't just about the dirty cops. This is about changing how police work is even done in this country. It is not a perfect system that they have set up. Heck I was in the interview process to become a police officer before I got hired on at the church. There are some very backwards thoughts still going on in police forces today that needs to be fixed. Heck had one of them tell my wife (a counselor) her work is worthless and that every criminal will always be a criminal so no reason to try and save them. They also talked a lot about the old school mentality that they missed when they could rough people up more without people getting upset. The fact that they wished they could rough people up is a huge problem. Police work needs to be more about deescalating situations to end up with the best outcome possible not antagonizing the situation all the more. Yes I realize there are times that won't work but when you are putting people into the job that already have a hair trigger just waiting for the opportunity it is going to end with whole communities and races not trusting police forces.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your job also isn't broadcast to millions every single week with an opportunity for these minority players especially to give a voice to a younger generation that they will not stop fighting until every race is treated fairly in this country with equal opportunity.

So cops are wrong ???????????????????? Laws are wrong ? Dug Dealers cant catch a break you are saying ? Okay if that is your stance go sit during the anthem .

I like police and plan on different

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spy:

@steelerssb, I found the gold mine of 58crash posts

Status
Not open for further replies.