• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Losa for Bosa

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to say anything about the Seahawks game other than I thought the team played hard for 60 minutes.

Martin Mayhew owes it to this fan base to leave us with the no.1 pick. If ever there was a time for him to see the Forrest through the trees, it's now.

LOSA FOR BOSA 2016 campaign!

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took ya bit to come around Rob. Glad to see you joining my team Bosa.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the top college prospect. That doesn't mean this isn't the first time some Lions fans are hearing his name...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are not getting 1st pick. Lions are teasing the fans again. They will win more games than a lot of teams. Schedule changes and the coaches will be trying to save their jobs. Lions have a lot of talent. Teams like SF, TB, and CHI have nothing left. Others like Oakland and Jax just do not have enough talent to win many games.

No sense getting your hopes up.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are not getting 1st pick. Lions are teasing the fans again. They will win more games than a lot of teams. Schedule changes and the coaches will be trying to save their jobs. Lions have a lot of talent. Teams like SF, TB, and CHI have nothing left. Others like Oakland and Jax just do not have enough talent to win many games.

No sense getting your hopes up.

We need to go the Chicago Bears route and start trading off pieces. We have no use for Calvin or Tate. We can find much cheaper WRs to run 5-10 yard patterns. I'm guess Detroit isn't getting much for Calvin because of his contract, but Tate could get a couple picks.

I'm sure any team who can pass protect would love to have Stafford. What is the point of a big arm QB if he is only going to throw dump pass and WR screens.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we lose to ARI next week. I'm ready to pack it in. I'm cool with firing the clown show. Seeing what we can get for Stafford and CJ. Probably a first rounder for each. Possibly 2 first rounders for Stafford. If we are picking top 3. Best QB available. Bosa is nice but we need a new QB. Preferably one that doesn't throw sidearm.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put me down for hanging on to Stafford, trading CJ last week, and firing Mayhew after the 3-13 season.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think any team will be stupid enough to pay huge money for CJ. He would have to be cut. I dont see it. At the very least he puts butts in the seats. Not sure why you guys want to trade Tate though. Also, We can also draft a QB without letting Stafford go. Some of the best QBs in history have been outside the first round. I would rather go defense in the first 2 rounds.

I hesitate to change anything until I know who the next OC is going to be.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think any team will be stupid enough to pay huge money for CJ. He would have to be cut.

I'd like to respectfully disagree. With the way the salary cap has been going up. A team can easily tack on a couple years and give him a much more manageable cap number.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to respectfully disagree. With the way the salary cap has been going up. A team can easily tack on a couple years and give him a much more manageable cap number.

Anything is possible. Heck, the Lions could even do that. I just think if he is going to shop for another team, he will ask for even more.