• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Los Angeles Kings at Pittsburgh Penguins 3/27/14 | 7:00pm

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I'm trying to see it from an unbiased viewpoint, but I really doubt Sutter had much control over any part of his body as Doughty is applying 100 lbs of force to the small of his back five times in a row

Oh no doubt Doughty contributed to the foreward momentum of Sutter and you could make a case that he was fighting for position and trying to keep his balance. Besides, you never know what you're going to get when the war room gets involved. I think they did look at Sutter's stick pushing the goalie pad and concluded that the goalie was not given ample opportunity to make a save.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you can't see from the overhead is the "push" of the pad with the stick is directly related to Sutter falling forward from the cross-check. All Sutter was trying to do was lift the puck over the pad as it was sitting right in front of it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you can't see from the overhead is the "push" of the pad with the stick is directly related to Sutter falling forward from the cross-check. All Sutter was trying to do was lift the puck over the pad as it was sitting right in front of it.

I don't think dash or I is saying we agree with the call. But rather we understand what the war room ruled.

Like the Atkinson goal against Detroit. I am happy they made the call and understand why they did, but not sure I *agreed* with it.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is, the war room can't make a decision like that...so moot point and if that is/was the call, goalie interference, then why even call Toronto. something smells about the whole situation....but as noted, it doesn't matter with these pathetic, floundering Guins...