• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like the Williams Sisters withdrew

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard that Serena was suffering from dizziness after her match with Hantuckova! With this kind of heat, I am happy they aren't playing at the AO! I don't want ANYTHING to stand in the way of Serena getting her 18th slam. This is too important!!!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard that Serena was suffering from dizziness after her match with Hantuckova! With this kind of heat, I am happy they aren't playing at the AO! I don't want ANYTHING to stand in the way of Serena getting her 18th slam. This is too important!!!

Looks like Serena has her next built-in excuse when she loses. ;)

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no, this was the reason:

Tournament officials said the sisters pulled out because of an injury to Venus' lower left leg.
The announcement came shortly after Serena Williams, a five-time singles champion in Australia, won her third-round singles match against Daniela Hantuchova in temperatures of almost 104 degrees Farenheit.

....Vee, just give it up! Let it go!!!! You have 7 slams (more than hundred others), do a "Bartoli" and retire. No one will blame you. This illness, your body, your age, ......need I say more?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if 'Vee' is a member of SportsHoopla? :think: