• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like its the Rams and Seahawks battling for second place in NFC West.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better look at the 9ers upcoming schedule. They won't be on top for long so enjoy it while you can.

yeah the upcoming schedule.... because so far they only beat teams like the tampa bay bucs... I mean what kind of a worthless team would lose to the bucs? imagine letting that shitty team score 50+ points on you....

giphy.gif

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...true, they will probably win those two, but they still gotta tango for 60 mins...at some point around week 12-15 they could be looking for a second wind and that's their gauntlet...the last 6 games, 5 of the 6 are probably going to be vying to a playoff spot, and maybe one fairly talented team (ATL) season gone bad will be looking to knock off a contender.

In reality, I think the 49ers are actually becoming a decent team. I could see them winning 10 games but that's probably their ceiling. They are definitely not that dangerous

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I and most people I know don't finish with work early enough to catch the kickoff on Thursday night or stay up late enough to see the end of the game.

Then they need to find new jobs that gives them sick pay. You are suppose to save all of your paid off days for football season. That or get injured on the job during football season.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality, I think the 49ers are actually becoming a decent team. I could see them winning 10 games but that's probably their ceiling. They are definitely not that dangerous
I think that's a fair assessment. They may very well challenge for the division if things go right and the Rams and Hawks stumble. But the Rams and Hawks have the pedigree so most intelligent people watching assume they will be double digit game winners at the end. 49ers are up and coming but we just don't know for sure. Honestly, like I said before, we can't crown anybody in this division for now. I do think we will start to know more after the head to head matchups but this thing could go down to the final week or two of the season.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's a fair assessment. They may very well challenge for the division if things go right and the Rams and Hawks stumble. But the Rams and Hawks have the pedigree so most intelligent people watching assume they will be double digit game winners at the end. 49ers are up and coming but we just don't know for sure. Honestly, like I said before, we can't crown anybody in this division for now. I do think we will start to know more after the head to head matchups but this thing could go down to the final week or two of the season.

It seems to be a solid division with 3 decent teams. Probably not as good as the NFC North which seems to have four decent teams but possibly the second best division in the league

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then they need to find new jobs that gives them sick pay. You are suppose to save all of your paid off days for football season. That or get injured on the job during football season.
:crutch:Got It.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still... until someone proves otherwise.. 9ers are top of the division in the NFC West after the first quarter of the season. The only excuses are for those who are below them.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still... until someone proves otherwise.. 9ers are top of the division in the NFC West after the first quarter of the season. The only excuses are for those who are below them.

Congrats on your 1/4 of the season NFC West division championship. You think they'll put up the banner on Monday night football?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I and most people I know don't finish with work early enough to catch the kickoff on Thursday night or stay up late enough to see the end of the game.

Hey....

I don't work tomorrow and it will be over by 9 ish.

I'll miss the beginning due to Curling and Swim team.

PVR is scheduled however

Last edited:

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on your 1/4 of the season NFC West division championship. You think they'll put up the banner on Monday night football?

I wonder if Seattle had their "1 time super bowl champ, still hoping for a dynasty some day" banner up at the Saints game?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Seattle had their "1 time super bowl champ, still hoping for a dynasty some day" banner up at the Saints game?

Wow boy.

That all you got....

Fucking NWPats does a better job than you.

Besides New Orleans also beat undefeated Dallas as well.

Cmon man up your game.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow boy.

That all you got....

Fucking NWPats does a better job than you.

Besides New Orleans also beat undefeated Dallas as well.

Cmon man up your game.

Yeah thats all I got.... 5 times as many Lombardi's as you..... and leading the NFC West NOW. Sorry if the no dynasty thing hit a sore spot.

giphy.gif

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah thats all I got.... 5 times as many Lombardi's as you..... and leading the NFC West NOW. Sorry if the no dynasty thing hit a sore spot.

I saw a VCR for sale on Ebay in case you need something to watch those Superbowls with.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No it didn't.

Question. Was the hair as big as it is being made up to be in the 80s?

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't remember which 49ers fan it was who was surprised that I thought they would be a playoff contender.

Unfortunately for me it's starting to look like I was right.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a VCR for sale on Ebay in case you need something to watch those Superbowls with.

Don't worry NFL films has more documentaries on the Bill Walsh 49ers than any other team, all available online.

So who's super bowl wins of yesterday are more relevant?

Your one?
Or my five?

Currently better, historically better.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me when arguing with a 49ers fan: Who cares how many Superbowls you've won? Doesn't mean shit next Sunday.

Me when arguing with an Oregon Ducks fan: How many National Titles do you have again?

I really need to make up my mind...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who's super bowl wins of yesterday are more relevant?

Your one?
Or my five?

The Hawk's one is clearly more relevant considering there's still several members of that SB winning team STILL PLAYING with the Seahawks. I bet a bunch of your guys are dead from old age.

Next question?

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawk's one is clearly more relevant considering there's still several members of that SB winning team STILL PLAYING with the Seahawks. I bet a bunch of your guys are dead from old age.

Next question?

When you are watching the 9ers and Richard Sherman in the playoffs you can remind yourself of how many players from the super bowl days are still on your team and tell yourself that makes you relevant.... That defense isn't scaring anyone.

Last edited: