• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looks like I had a crystal ball back in 2017…

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW I have never even owned a Paul George jersey from his days w/ the Pacers, but let’s take a quick glance at this man’s accolades, shall we???

Forced a trade out of Indiana.

Forced a trade out of OKC.

Now can’t even remain loyal to his alleged “favorite team” growing up…

A HOF talent that won’t have his jersey retired by anyone… Such a shame, really. All because he’s a ungrateful, unloyal, shameless championship-chasing douche.

Pacers fans everywhere apologize to the rest of the NBA for our team drafting this guy into the league… We are truly ashamed for that, and it’s comical that once upon a time we lifted him on such a pedestal that he never even remotely deserved… I can’t speak for every Pacers fan on this one, but at this point and as far as I’m concerned - He was never here.

Embarrassing for me as a fan to know that I once rooted for this guy…

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a good player and his team on the court is more talented with him on it, but when the Jazz played them years ago, I was thinking we’d win in 6 or 7. Then, when George was listed as out, I told my friend that the Jazz were out of luck and would lose the series. Sure enough, everyone else beat Utah.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW I have never even owned a Paul George jersey from his days w/ the Pacers, but let’s take a quick glance at this man’s accolades, shall we???

A HOF talent that won’t have his jersey retired by anyone… Such a shame, really. All because he’s a ungrateful, unloyal, shameless championship-chasing douche.

Pacers fans everywhere apologize to the rest of the NBA for our team drafting this guy into the league… We are truly ashamed for that, and it’s comical that once upon a time we lifted him on such a pedestal that he never even remotely deserved… I can’t speak for every Pacers fan on this one, but at this point and as far as I’m concerned - He was never here.

You are so warped man.

His contract was over. He was a free agent and chose to go somewhere that was offering him a better opportunity.

That is how this business works.

Had he sustained a serious injury and broken down would you be calling the Clippers disloyal for failing to offer him a big contract?

Are you calling the Warriors disloyal for not offering Klay a big contract because of everything he has done in the past?

No, of course not.

Players don’t owe their organizations anything past the length of their contracts. That is it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a free agent lol. Still hard feelings.

Just think of it this way to make you feel better. The Pacer weren’t winning a title anyway, Lebron was in the East. He was close to becoming a Cavalier but the stupid Pacers GM is so bad he didn’t make the move

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch Philly still lose in the 2nd round of next season's playoffs

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why are you posting about a guy that was never there?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest shit ever. He would have clearly stayed with the Clippers but the Clips weren't offering him the money he wanted. He was a free agent and left to go elsewhere. No player (even Klay) is required to take pay cuts. They can if they wish and it's a bonus, but every player has a finite amount of time to collect these types of checks and I don't blame them one bit for going for more money. On top of that it's not like PG went to the Pistons. He went to the 76ers who paid him and he gets to compete for a championship.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest shit ever. He would have clearly stayed with the Clippers but the Clips weren't offering him the money he wanted. He was a free agent and left to go elsewhere. No player (even Klay) is required to take pay cuts. They can if they wish and it's a bonus, but every player has a finite amount of time to collect these types of checks and I don't blame them one bit for going for more money. On top of that it's not like PG went to the Pistons. He went to the 76ers who paid him and he gets to compete for a championship.
Hey now, the Pistons are competing for the championship

for about the first week of the season.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now, the Pistons are competing for the championship

for about the first week of the season.

LOL, my bad wasn't intended to shit on your team. But Pistons aren't competing for a championship in the next 2-3 years, which is PG's best window.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, my bad wasn't intended to shit on your team. But Pistons aren't competing for a championship in the next 2-3 years, which is PG's best window.
No problem. The Pistons shit themselves, adding more doesn't hurt any worse.

The new regime is doing some good stuff, but it will still be painful for a while.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now hold on. He’s like Lebron or Durant, he just didn’t win any rings where he went. I doubt he wins any with Philly either.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you expect different when you clicked on a hurricane thread?