• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking forward to next year

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how things are setting up

for the first time in years Coach Pete finally won't lose a lot of assistants

we return a lot of our offense too which will help out a lot

I'm mostly excited about returning our entire coaching staff for once though...going to be huge for us

Southwick has shown great improvement as the season went on I feel like he will lead us well next year.

I want a BCS bowl at least

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how things are setting up

for the first time in years Coach Pete finally won't lose a lot of assistants

we return a lot of our offense too which will help out a lot

I'm mostly excited about returning our entire coaching staff for once though...going to be huge for us

Southwick has shown great improvement as the season went on I feel like he will lead us well next year.

I want a BCS bowl at least

has great throwing ability

I watched this Bowl game and had the Bulldogs on this un

Pete has confidence in Southwick and Southwick has confidence in his recievers = good O next year

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
I gained confidense in Southwick as the year went along to. If he can keep his confidense from now till gametime against Wash. . I think we will have another great year. Following Kellen Moore like he did, had to be the hardest thing for the confidense factor as anyone in football had to do.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gained confidense in Southwick as the year went along to. If he can keep his confidense from now till gametime against Wash. . I think we will have another great year. Following Kellen Moore like he did, had to be the hardest thing for the confidense factor as anyone in football had to do.

this is very true sir, it was a lot of pressure on a player who had never had to deal with much pressure before