• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking ahead to the Cowboys game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was originally born in NY, all of my family is from there. I moved to AZ when i was like 3 yrs old so ive been in AZ all my life. But thanks to my dad i like the Rangers, Mets, and Knicks. Some reason he never was a big jets/giant fan. Growing up here me and a friend of mine use to play football in the streets and mimick young/rice been a fan since then. Die hard Ranger and 49ers fan for sure. Thank god for the NHL package haha

Wow good sh*t. Way to stay true with the teams! loyal fan right here!

Any sports package, IMO, is nearly the ideal solution to the hungriest of sports fans.... IF only the bloody NFL can do it with cable subscribers!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea me and that friend are contemplating splitting the package fee between us. But football is already an expensive season as it is haha. We usually just head up to a bar, just not the same when you cant here the announcers and not enjoy the comfort of a house.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was originally born in NY, all of my family is from there. I moved to AZ when i was like 3 yrs old so ive been in AZ all my life. But thanks to my dad i like the Rangers, Mets, and Knicks. Some reason he never was a big jets/giant fan. Growing up here me and a friend of mine use to play football in the streets and mimick young/rice been a fan since then. Die hard Ranger and 49ers fan for sure. Thank god for the NHL package haha

:csb: Had to rep this one!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea me and that friend are contemplating splitting the package fee between us. But football is already an expensive season as it is haha. We usually just head up to a bar, just not the same when you cant here the announcers and not enjoy the comfort of a house.

That's exactly how I feel. If it involves my teams(any sports) I enjoy it more at home where i can hear it vs the bar scene. My friends/family try getting me out to the bars to watch a game where it involves my team and they look at me wierd when i decline or express my stance on it.

If it's a completely different unrelated game then yea for sure, but my team, my tv....or other house tv with a clear audio system.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a Rob Ryan coached defense, we can easily expect an aggressive, go after the QB type of defense. I am hoping that the Niners can exploit their aggressive tendencies by calling some draw plays or running to the outside on passing formations using the aggresiveness of the outside pass rushers against them by bating them to rush the QB then slipping the RB pass them

No need to get fancy. Everyone knows that Dallas' weakness is the interior defensive line. If you see Brady James in the game, then audible to run right up the gut. Brady will make the tackle, but you will get 5 yards per. If Lee is in there, I like to think he will be able to stop the run.

But a power runner going right through the middle of the line is good for 5-6 yards per pop against this defense. I love Rat, but he isn't a run stuffer like a typical 3-4 has.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks lol and both have been Repped. You Rep whores.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No need to get fancy. Everyone knows that Dallas' weakness is the interior defensive line. If you see Brady James in the game, then audible to run right up the gut. Brady will make the tackle, but you will get 5 yards per. If Lee is in there, I like to think he will be able to stop the run.

But a power runner going right through the middle of the line is good for 5-6 yards per pop against this defense. I love Rat, but he isn't a run stuffer like a typical 3-4 has.

It's not about getting fancy but more keeping the outside rushers aware of the possibility of having the RB run pass them. This is to slow down the pass rush and help the OL on pass protection. it will give them something to think about if the Niners can gash them for big gains a few times. Their pass rushers will not automatically assume that it will be a pass play

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it Sunday yet?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully at some point in the game, Bryant will reinjure himself thus slowing him down.... Best test for our secondary... they're going to need their front guys to help them out....

Excited yet cautious for tomorrow's duel.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

REALLY hope this is the case and we have success running the ball? first off, running is he best way to reduce our own mistakes. obviously, we can't just call runs all day, so if we can get 4-5 yards on 1st down, Roman can go to agressive pass plays.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, I haven't taken the time to read the whole thread so I apologize if this is a repeat. Our passing offense vs. their passing defense and our passing D vs. their passing O are the two big battles of the game. In my opinion, we HAVE to attack their depleted secondary. If we don't that will speak volumes in what our staff believes our true capabilities are from a passing perspective. And we have to get pressure on Romo or he'll pick us apart, again in my opinion. If he's got time to throw, it could be a long day. My worst fear is we can't pressure Romo and when we are on offense we are throwing 3 yard passes.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, with their secondary being depleted. It'd be a damn shame if Harbaugh and Roman didn't take shot after shot down-field to Edwards, Morgan and Ginn. Set up the one-on-one and take a shot for whichever guy doesn't have safety help.

I would be disappointed if the 49ers came out and ran like crazy against a team with this kind of injury problems in their secondary. It would remind me too much of Singletary's grand plan of running no matter what, even if it's the 32nd ranked passing defense in the league.

I'm not saying, don't run at all. I just might get upset if the 49ers are running on 3rd and 5 this week too.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, with their secondary being depleted. It'd be a damn shame if Harbaugh and Roman didn't take shot after shot down-field to Edwards, Morgan and Ginn. Set up the one-on-one and take a shot for whichever guy doesn't have safety help.

I would be disappointed if the 49ers came out and ran like crazy against a team with this kind of injury problems in their secondary. It would remind me too much of Singletary's grand plan of running no matter what, even if it's the 32nd ranked passing defense in the league.

I'm not saying, don't run at all. I just might get upset if the 49ers are running on 3rd and 5 this week too.

Pretty much.